ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 304
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Purposeful media bias thread
Taco John 04:56 PM 04-18-2017
This thread is to chronicle the purposeful media bias that exists in every day life.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:44 PM 03-16-2018
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Fox News is just state run media now. Before trump it was just the propaganda org for the republican party. LOL at anyone who takes them seriously.
:-)
[Reply]
JakeLV 05:55 PM 03-24-2018
As of right now, the first mention of March for Our Lives is halfway down the Fox News mobile home page.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:57 PM 03-24-2018
It's kind of a stupid march anyway.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:15 PM 03-24-2018
Originally Posted by JakeLV:
As of right now, the first mention of March for Our Lives is halfway down the Fox News mobile home page.
You read Fox News mobile?
[Reply]
bigjosh 06:18 PM 03-24-2018
Originally Posted by JakeLV:
As of right now, the first mention of March for Our Lives is halfway down the Fox News mobile home page.
The march for life, protesting abortion, gets hundreds of thousands, even millions of people every year to DC. How high does that show up on CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC?
[Reply]
JakeLV 12:27 AM 03-25-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You read Fox News mobile?
You can read?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:04 AM 03-25-2018
Originally Posted by JakeLV:
You can read?
Yeah. I read that you said you read Fox News Mobile.
[Reply]
JakeLV 10:48 AM 03-25-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Yeah. I read that you said you read Fox News Mobile.
I’m sorry, I thought we were playing the “ask questions with obvious answers” game.

Yes, I read Fox News (mobile or otherwise).
[Reply]
mlyonsd 10:53 AM 03-25-2018
Originally Posted by JakeLV:
As of right now, the first mention of March for Our Lives is halfway down the Fox News mobile home page.
This morning Chris Wallace opened his show interviewing two of the kids in studio. An entire segment and round table took place on this one issue.

I get that you're biased but Fox does have some actual journalism that is pretty good.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 11:31 AM 03-25-2018
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
This morning Chris Wallace opened his show interviewing two of the kids in studio. An entire segment and round table took place on this one issue.

I get that you're biased but Fox does have some actual journalism that is pretty good.
I think most liberals will agree that there are some really smart and fair voices on Fox - Chris Wallace and Shep Smith being the main two that come to mind. Unfortunately those very reasonable voices mostly just seem to serve as a cover to the hardcore idealogues like Hannity that poison their airwaves.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:54 AM 03-25-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
I think most liberals will agree that there are some really smart and fair voices on Fox - Chris Wallace and Shep Smith being the main two that come to mind. Unfortunately those very reasonable voices mostly just seem to serve as a cover to the hardcore idealogues like Hannity that poison their airwaves.
I think Shep Smith is fair enough and I'm sure relative to the overall population he's smart, but do you really think he comes across as "really smart"?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 01:40 PM 03-25-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I think Shep Smith is fair enough and I'm sure relative to the overall population he's smart, but do you really think he comes across as "really smart"?
Most of what I see from Shep are clips. He seems to be very intelligent though and is very good at parsing through spin. The “really smart” description was intended more for Wallace. He is extremely sharp. It’s unfortunate and very ironic that he can’t get a prime time slot on Fox because he is too “fair and balanced.”
[Reply]
JakeLV 03:17 PM 03-25-2018
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
This morning Chris Wallace opened his show interviewing two of the kids in studio. An entire segment and round table took place on this one issue.

I get that you're biased but Fox does have some actual journalism that is pretty good.
Criticism isn’t an indictment.
[Reply]
JakeLV 09:34 AM 06-17-2018
No mention of the separation of immigrant children from their parents anywhere on the Fox News Mobile home page.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:39 AM 06-17-2018
What is a March for Our Lives?
[Reply]
Page 13 of 304
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Up