ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 23
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Lamar Jackson has asked Baltimore to trade him
RunKC 08:51 AM 03-27-2023

in regards to my future plans. As of March 2nd I requested a trade from the Ravens organization for which the Ravens has not been interested in meeting my value, any and everyone that’s has met me or been around me know I love the game of football and my dream is to help a team

— Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8) March 27, 2023

win the super bowl. You all are great but I had to make a business decision that was best for my family and I. No matter how far I go or where my career takes me, I’ll continue to be close to my fans of Baltimore Flock nation and the entire State of Maryland. You’ll See me again

— Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8) March 27, 2023

[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 12:24 PM 03-27-2023
The Chiefs could use some depth behind Pacheco.

[Reply]
penguinz 12:31 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Unfortunately with the way Pacheco runs the Chiefs really do need depth behind him. Dude is going to destroy himself and never see real NFL money.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:41 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

That's got to be a 'shop using Damien Williams. I'd recognize that beautiful backside anywhere.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:43 PM 03-27-2023
Maybe Pay a Ton can find a way to pay both him and Mr Limited. You know that 2024 1st rounder is burning a hole in his pocket.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:47 PM 03-27-2023
"I had to make a business decision."

You didn't have to do shit. You could have accepted the deal they gave you and been richer than any of us could dream. GFY
[Reply]
tredadda 12:48 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Atleast he stays out of trouble that i know of
And he seems like a good enough person. He just seems to be making poor decisions right now that run the risk of him losing far more than had he signed the Raven's initial offer. It remains to be seen though how all this plays out.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:53 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
And he seems like a good enough person. He just seems to be making poor decisions right now that run the risk of him losing far more than had he signed the Raven's initial offer. It remains to be seen though how all this plays out.
If he had an agent, a real one, he'd be set for life. It's crazy watching this unfold; he couldn't sabotage his own career and future earnings more if he tried to.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:53 PM 03-27-2023
Lamar is an injury risk and not a good passer not really surprising no teams are going after him.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:06 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Also of note: apparently Dan Marino, Brett Favre, and Jim Kelly both scored 15 on their Wonderlic.

Donovan McNabb scored a 14.

Lamar Jackson scored a 13.
Marino was probably getting a blowjob during the test. His decision making was faster than any QBs.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:10 PM 03-27-2023
The Wonderlic test is just about the dumbest test for QBs/football players imaginable. I took one for giggles years ago. I scored a 37. Does that mean I'd be a great QB? Fuck no. I'd be terrible. In Mahomes' body, I'd be terrible.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:22 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The Wonderlic test is just about the dumbest test for QBs/football players imaginable. I took one for giggles years ago. I scored a 37. Does that mean I'd be a great QB? Fuck no. I'd be terrible. In Mahomes' body, I'd be terrible.
It's a composite score these days along with your Twitterlic score, which is an analysis of social media history.

So for Lamar, a 13 Wunderlic score and his Twitterlic score confirms he wasn't just dicking around on the first test.

And your 37 combined with your post history here confirms you would suck as a quarterback.

:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:25 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's a composite score these days along with your Twitterlic score, which is an analysis of social media history.

So for Lamar, a 13 Wunderlic score and his Twitterlic score confirms he wasn't just dicking around on the first test.

And your 37 combined with your post history here confirms you would suck as a quarterback.

:-)
Thank you.

I think.:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:32 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Marino was probably getting a blowjob during the test. His decision making was faster than any QBs.
Yeah, I agree. I was just commenting that in response to someone who said processing power is important for a QB.

I think it's true, but there are a lot of ways to measure "intelligence" and I'm not sure grammar or the Wonderlic are great ways to do so for a QB.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 01:35 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Fine that he's asking but he was already available for trade to any team that has their 2023 and 2024 first round picks. Doesn't sound like anybody has called to even open negotiations.
According to his tweet, he asked for a trade before the ravens put the franchise tag on him. While technically they couldn't trade him at that time, it would make sense as to why they didn't worry about making it the non exclusive tag. And it's not like he didn't know that they were not going to let him hit the open market without getting something in return.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:50 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Yeah, I agree. I was just commenting that in response to someone who said processing power is important for a QB.

I think it's true, but there are a lot of ways to measure "intelligence" and I'm not sure grammar or the Wonderlic are great ways to do so for a QB.
Obviously, when considering Marino's career, it's not very good at assessing processing power at all.

Personally, after having taken one, I think it's idiotic for QBs to take that test.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 23
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up