ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 23
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Lamar Jackson has asked Baltimore to trade him
RunKC 08:51 AM 03-27-2023

in regards to my future plans. As of March 2nd I requested a trade from the Ravens organization for which the Ravens has not been interested in meeting my value, any and everyone that’s has met me or been around me know I love the game of football and my dream is to help a team

— Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8) March 27, 2023

win the super bowl. You all are great but I had to make a business decision that was best for my family and I. No matter how far I go or where my career takes me, I’ll continue to be close to my fans of Baltimore Flock nation and the entire State of Maryland. You’ll See me again

— Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8) March 27, 2023

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:42 AM 03-27-2023
There isn't a huge market for expensive, retarded RBs masquerading as QBs.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:43 AM 03-27-2023
I pity the fool
Not sure which one or both
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:50 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Right. He has a lot of control over the timelines here but he needs to develop a market for that to matter.

Dude needs to hire an agent. This is silly.
At this point, yeah he needs formal representation.
[Reply]
TEX 10:52 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by unBelizable:
Lol.

Jim Irsay gonna open his wallet.

Jackson will be just fine financially.
Was thinking the same thing.
[Reply]
Shields68 10:55 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Can the team actually shop him on the unsigned tag? I thought Lamar had to do the shopping, and then the Ravens could decide the end result.
Probably could reach a handshake deal with all parties, if he signs the tender we will trade him. Probably means the Ravens are not getting 2 firsts and want him gone.

The only way another team does this is if they think they can sign him. But I think your stuck with the tag number for the year. Also they do not need to worry about negotiating a fair deal only to have the Ravens match. But probably will be trying to go down from the 2 firsts.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:00 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
Was thinking the same thing.
It makes too much sense.

Risk-adverse GM, dumb owner who likes name QBs, too low a 1st rounder, and general franchise impatience to develop a QB.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:05 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Also of note: apparently Dan Marino, Brett Favre, and Jim Kelly both scored 15 on their Wonderlic.

Donovan McNabb scored a 14.

Lamar Jackson scored a 13.
This explains the Pet Detective movie
[Reply]
tredadda 11:12 AM 03-27-2023
It makes too much sense.

Risk-adverse GM, dumb owner who likes name QBs, too low a 1st rounder, and general franchise impatience to develop a QB.
If that happened, it would be all Irsay. I can't imagine Ballard trading much for a QB who has not finished the last two seasons.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 11:18 AM 03-27-2023
IND, MIA, CAR, MIN, ATL, SF, NYJ, NYG, TFL, CHI, SEA ...just to name a few places he'd be great.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:22 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
If that happened, it would be all Irsay. I can't imagine Ballard trading much for a QB who has not finished the last two seasons.
I can't imagine Ballard trading for a QB that isn't a pile of garbage.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:33 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
He really needs to get an agent.

Originally Posted by wazu:
Raven fans not happy.

Jesus :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 11:33 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
IND, MIA, CAR, MIN, ATL, SF, NYJ, NYG, TFL, CHI, SEA ...just to name a few places he'd be great.
Until one of those teams falls behind by a couple of scores and he has to do actual QB stuff. Then the only thing he's great at is crumpling like an empty beer can.
[Reply]
TEX 11:33 AM 03-27-2023
It makes too much sense.

Exactly. And not to mention their new Head Coach.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:39 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
This explains the Pet Detective movie
You shut your whore mouth!
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:52 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
We ****ing get it. He doesn't tweet in perfect English. A good number of athletes don't. Who gives a ****...
It is called having standards.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 23
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up