ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 25
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fuck!!!!!!!!! I just lost my job
Titty Meat 01:46 PM 03-24-2023
I just got blindsided folks. Manager and some HR lady pull me into a chat room and inform me they are letting me going due to company restructuring :-) I didn't see this coming at all I'm devastated and don't know what the fuck to do.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:16 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Any company that fires you in a chat room isn't a company you want to work for. They did you a favor, even though it may not seem like it today.

Dust yourself off and find something better.
Yeah it was remote they are based out of MA. Never got a write up for anything, no indications of layoffs, nothing. Just a chat request popped up and boom done.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 04:16 PM 03-24-2023
Sucks getting blindsided like that. Well, and losing a job in general. Good luck and I hope you land on your feet with a job you like better.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan63 04:20 PM 03-24-2023
Sorry to hear that TM. It sounds like you should land on your feet. It sure does suck in the mean time though.
[Reply]
seclark 04:21 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yeah it was remote they are based out of MA. Never got a write up for anything, no indications of layoffs, nothing. Just a chat request popped up and boom done.
So, do you have to send any shit back to them, or what?
sec
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:22 PM 03-24-2023
This is the exact reason why I never felt the need to give 2 weeks notice. I would just take the work truck home, take all my stuff out and turn in the keys the next morning. I had more than one of those fucks beg me to work until they could replace me. I just asked them if they would have given me the same consideration if they had planned to let me go. None ever said yes.

Moral of the story, you'll be fine
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:23 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by seclark:
sec
Yeah they said they are mailing my paycheck Monday and I'll get a box to send the shit back. I should keep it fuck them!
[Reply]
notorious 04:26 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by seclark:
sec
Don't send shit, send nudes.

It will really make the job references down the road pop.
[Reply]
seclark 04:27 PM 03-24-2023
Yeah they said they are mailing my paycheck Monday and I'll get a box to send the shit back. I should keep it fuck them!
I’m just saying cash that check and make sure it’s good before you fuck with anything. And think about it before you do.
But fuck them, tm.
sec
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 04:33 PM 03-24-2023
That's funny. You never received a box. Just the paycheck.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:45 PM 03-24-2023
Yeah they said they are mailing my paycheck Monday and I'll get a box to send the shit back. I should keep it **** them!
I still have 3 laptops sitting out in my garage from my last 3 jobs. They never sent me the return label. But I keep them in case some day they miss them.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:46 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I still have 3 laptops sitting out in my garage from my last 3 jobs. They never sent me the return label. But I keep them in case some day they miss them.
:-)

True story.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:46 PM 03-24-2023
It's a hard lesson, but one I learned years ago. Always look out for yourself and nothing but yourself. Loyalty doesn't matter.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:47 PM 03-24-2023
Fucking massholes were just pissed that you were outta KC and Pat is gonna erase Tom's legacy
[Reply]
Pablo 04:48 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

True story.
My buddy has 3 really nice monitors sitting in his apt because his company sent him the whole order instead of one.

Gonna sell them soon, think he's had them like 8 months. He told them twice and they just don't seem to give a fuck.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:50 PM 03-24-2023
It's strange companies don't hold your last paycheck or severance, PTO pay out, something until you ship their stuff back... I'd assume if nothing else, they'd want to format the drive, even if they plan on throwing it away.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 25
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up