ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 25
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fuck!!!!!!!!! I just lost my job
Titty Meat 01:46 PM 03-24-2023
I just got blindsided folks. Manager and some HR lady pull me into a chat room and inform me they are letting me going due to company restructuring :-) I didn't see this coming at all I'm devastated and don't know what the fuck to do.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 09:00 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Thanks man.

I updated the resume Friday and passively applied for stuff on Indeed this weekend. Tomorrow is about organizing going to create a spread sheet and apply more. I think realistically finding a career could take some time but if I get a job like bartending in the mean time I wouldn't have to dip into any of my emergency funds/savings then I can play the waiting game for something good while doing something like bartending to pay rent and bills. I think that would be a win given the suddenness of the situation I'm in.
Or you can do the degen thing of putting your savings on a can't lose parlay/red on roulette and double-or-nothing your savings in Kansas (please don't do that).

You'll find something. It's a numbers game.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:01 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Missouri dispensary managers make $60k +bonuses.
Definitely will look into that
[Reply]
Katipan 09:04 PM 03-26-2023
Definitely will look into that
It's such natural shift for bartenders.

Every person has already made up their mind to spend money when they walk in the door. All you have to do is listen and play Vanna White.

You don't need much luck. You'll kill whatever.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:45 PM 03-27-2023
Got my check from old company today and it won't cash :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 04:53 PM 03-27-2023
Thanks man.

I updated the resume Friday and passively applied for stuff on Indeed this weekend. Tomorrow is about organizing going to create a spread sheet and apply more. I think realistically finding a career could take some time but if I get a job like bartending in the mean time I wouldn't have to dip into any of my emergency funds/savings then I can play the waiting game for something good while doing something like bartending to pay rent and bills. I think that would be a win given the suddenness of the situation I'm in.
The one gift you have right now is time. Use it. Find out who you really are. What do you really want to do?

That thing you love but you were always afraid to throw away a solid job? Yeah, try it. It's not gambling to try something you think might make you happy - it's living.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:51 PM 03-27-2023
What the fuck kind of adult doesn’t have direct deposit
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:01 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
What the **** kind of adult doesn’t have direct deposit
I do have direct deposit they sent me a check for some reason
[Reply]
seclark 06:13 PM 03-27-2023
Dirty bastards
sec
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:23 PM 03-27-2023
Was it one of those big checks like you won Publisher’s Clearinghouse? I don’t think those are legal tender.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:51 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Was it one of those big checks like you won Publisher’s Clearinghouse? I don’t think those are legal tender.
I seem to remmeber you bringing me one of those for my only fans :-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:05 PM 03-27-2023
Is it money that is owed to you?

My old school district paid me twice---after I quit.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:07 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Is it money that is owed to you?

My old school district paid me twice---after I quit.
Yeah it is. Isn't it illegal to write a hot check? I don't want to go down that rabbit hole hoping its a simple mistake left a message will call again tomorrow
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:10 PM 03-27-2023
Yeah it is. Isn't it illegal to write a hot check? I don't want to go down that rabbit hole hoping its a simple mistake left a message will call again tomorrow
I think it is illegal. You may have grounds to sue.
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:36 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I think it is illegal. You may have grounds to sue.
By that same token if they don't have enough money to cash a payroll check what's he going to get from a lawsuit?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:53 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
By that same token if they don't have enough money to cash a payroll check what's he going to get from a lawsuit?
Yeah I don't see a lawsuit as doing anything other than taking longer to get my money. Since they haven't filed for bankruptcy they are still on the hook correct? I haven't looked into it much as I've been looking for jobs which btw went very well today. I'm hoping this is just some mistake on their part and we get it all sorted out tomorrow
[Reply]
Page 16 of 25
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up