ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 26
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Should Single Men Own Cat(s)?
BEAVER 12:01 PM 03-24-2023
This topic came up at the bar last night.

My take - Single guy owning a cat = Beta and should not happen.

There are some extenuating circumstances by which one might end up with a cat. Dead Wife, Girlfriend, Mom, Sister.

But if a single guy actually makes the effort to get a cat as a pet? Unacceptable.

I knew the final word could be found here on CP. This place is a bastion of what is right.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:02 PM 03-24-2023
What kind of beta actually gives a shit about this?
[Reply]
Katipan 12:02 PM 03-24-2023
No one owns a cat, Beta.
[Reply]
TLO 12:03 PM 03-24-2023
Sure, why not?
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:03 PM 03-24-2023
If you use Alpha and Beta….you aren’t an Alpha.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:03 PM 03-24-2023
Very strange how old man masculinity works. That somehow a cat is gay. I think a dog is more gay. A dog will follow you everywhere you go, worship you despite you treating it like shit. A cat is independent and does not require someone to baby it or to be clingy with it.

I can go on a vacation and go cat shit in that and eat that. Ill be back in a week. Peace out. Dogs are much much more work and need constant attention.
[Reply]
Reroka 12:05 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by BEAVER:

There are some extenuating circumstances by which one might end up with a cat. Dead Wife, Girlfriend, Mom, Sister.

But if a single guy actually makes the effort to get a cat as a pet? Unacceptable.

I knew the final word could be found here on CP. This place is a bastion of what is right.
Only if he is gay.
[Reply]
kcfan75 12:05 PM 03-24-2023

[Reply]
Kiimo 12:05 PM 03-24-2023
I have two cats and could easily fuck your mom
[Reply]
TLO 12:06 PM 03-24-2023
Do you think ajhzhdjdj6xxxxxx9sjjsjwksk owns a cat?
[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:06 PM 03-24-2023
Only betas think something is a beta behavior.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:07 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Very strange how old man masculinity works. That somehow a cat is gay. I think a dog is more gay. A dog will follow you everywhere you go, worship you despite you treating it like shit. A cat is independent and does not require someone to baby it or to be clingy with it.

I can go on a vacation and go cat shit in that and eat that. Ill be back in a week. Peace out. Dogs are much much more work and need constant attention.
Wut
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:07 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Do you think ajhzhdjdj6xxxxxx9sjjsjwksk owns a cat?

His only way of getting pussy.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:07 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by BEAVER:

:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:08 PM 03-24-2023
If you live in a large home or on a decent sized plot of land, cats have great benefits in terms of controlling insects and pests like rodents. They patrol everywhere, including places you rarely go or can't reach. They see and hear things you never could. They're also funny, good companions, and women love them.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 26
1 234511 > Last »
Up