ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Springfield Megachurch Pastor Claims Prayer Regenerated Toes
Skyy God 01:03 PM 03-23-2023
I'll note that this guy previously said yoga was Satanic and lives/lived in a country club mansion.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...s/11527845002/
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:53 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
I can't stand by and let a good man's name be tarnished like this. Here's the pic he sent me via PM which proves he's not a complete lying dipshit. You can doubt the Cave, you can disrespect the Cave, but you're now going to have to Belize the Cave.

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
This is correct. The mod could be lying one way or another for the lulz
Trust becomes an issue at that point. Better left to the masses.

Evidence needs to be public. Not hidden.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:56 PM 03-25-2023
But does Cave have a cat?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:57 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
This is in your hands. I’ll accept a ban if you prove your claims. Will you accept a 1 year ban if you can’t prove them?
Honestly I don’t want crave banned. Too fun to dunk on him in every thread
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:57 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
One of the girls you posted had skin tags that were triangle shaped on her lower right back and the other didn't have anything.

Was that because she went to this dudes church?
Bengals fan who's been here like 3 months, doing his research and asking the tough questions. :-)
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:57 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm often amazed at how some people will tell completely outlandish lies with no guilt, thought, or hesitation at all. I guess they don't care about destroying their reputation and being laughed at by 99 percent of the population as long as they can bamboozle the bottom 1% of the intelligence scale.

I have a relative who is a habitual preposterous liar. I've hit the point where I'll just say, "I don't believe that" when he tells a whopper, and he doesn't care. He'll just double down on it.
Originally Posted by seclark:
I’m amazed at the people that believe them
sec

Another thing that remains consistent: Multiple times throughout his career, Popoff has been exposed as a fraud. The first big revelation happened on the Johnny Carson show in 1986, where the magician James Randi played secret audiotapes revealing Popoff’s scam as a faith healer. Before every revival event Popoff led, Popoff’s staff and his wife Elizabeth would interview audience members about their health problems., and they would collect prayer cards from the audience. As Peter worked the room, his wife would point out vulnerable people for him to approach, and tell him about their physical ailments, via a small radio receiver stuck in Popoff’s ear.
https://www.businessinsider.com/scam...ef-scam-2011-9
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:58 PM 03-25-2023
I bet Popoff has been to Belize.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:08 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm often amazed at how some people will tell completely outlandish lies with no guilt, thought, or hesitation at all. I guess they don't care about destroying their reputation and being laughed at by 99 percent of the population as long as they can bamboozle the bottom 1% of the intelligence scale.

I have a relative who is a habitual preposterous liar. I've hit the point where I'll just say, "I don't believe that" when he tells a whopper, and he doesn't care. He'll just double down on it.
Someone was telling me a story the other night about some psycho bitch girlfriend who was apparently shitfaced one day.... and the conversation was along the lines of him pointing out the various symptoms of being shitfaced while she double-downs on the cause being food poisoning.

And then he finds a half-drank bottle of fireball that was unopened hours prior to that, so he continues down the obvious path of why the hell are you lying, you've clearly been drinking and so forth..... and even after all that, she apparently said "I only had a couple sips".

WTF is that?! A smart sociopath turns the tables and starts to cry, saying they're so sorry they lied and they just had a really bad day and didn't want to ruin it, blah blah. And even a dummy knows nobody is stupid enough at that point to say.... oh, well, maybe you do have food poisoning after all! ...while holding a half-drank bottle of evidence.

JFC.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:09 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
I can't stand by and let a good man's name be tarnished like this. Here's the pic he sent me via PM which proves he's not a complete lying dipshit. You can doubt the Cave, you can disrespect the Cave, but you're now going to have to Belize the Cave.

I'm new here. Could you tell me which one is Cave?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:12 PM 03-25-2023

[Reply]
rydogg58 08:12 PM 03-25-2023
That's the joke. None of them are, because they've all been to Belize and he hasn't.
[Reply]
Womble 08:20 PM 03-25-2023
You can probably tell who he is because he PM'd me that this pic was taken at the exact moment when he owned someone on this forum by relaying his gf's cutting comment that this poster "would have no idea what to do with me if he had me. Big dick/secure men don’t respond like that".
[Reply]
Womble 08:45 PM 03-25-2023
To make it easier it's the guy who is wearing the hat of the team who beat the Bengals in this year's AFC Championship game.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:46 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
But does Cave have a cat?
Son of Toonces can fly a plane
[Reply]
Pablo 08:48 PM 03-25-2023
Having seen a guy take a beating this bad since TEKASHI6X9X
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:57 PM 03-25-2023
He's the one playing Parkour while Rico Suave snipes his woman
[Reply]
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Up