ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 23
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hardman to the Jets
RunKC 12:30 PM 03-22-2023

Source: Mecole Hardman has agreed to terms with the #Jets on a one-year deal. More speed for Cleveland’s offense. pic.twitter.com/yNw9If2Wc7

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) March 22, 2023

[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:33 PM 03-22-2023
If the Jets land Rodgers, can I bet on Hardman saying that Rodgers is the best QB he’s ever played with? Sounds like easy money.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:35 PM 03-22-2023
Interesting.

I guess Hardman was dead set on more targets. Gotta earn 'em, bro.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:35 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
If the Jets land Rodgers, can I bet on Hardman saying that Rodgers is the best QB he’s ever played with? Sounds like easy money.
If? I think we're past 'if.' NYJ has banked everything on landing Rodgers. Just a question of when they announce it.

And of course Hardman will say something like that. It's boilerplate rhetoric.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:38 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
If? I think we're past 'if.' NYJ has banked everything on landing Rodgers. Just a question of when they announce it.

And of course Hardman will say something like that. It's boilerplate rhetoric.
Oh I’m sure the deal is done. But it hasn’t been announced, so I stuck with if.

I need to find an idiot to make that bet with.
[Reply]
KCJake 02:39 PM 03-22-2023
So dang, what are we going to do at the WR position? Looking a little thin boys
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:41 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That wasn't just a reaction to that post. It's your whole schtick. You morons that continue to bitch and complain during the golden era of Chiefs football are insufferable.
You're still overreacting to my post. I haven't been doing those things you mention. Sounds like you're doing the bitching and complaining about others' posts.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:44 PM 03-22-2023
I find it interesting that the two coaches who know Hardman the best didn't want him.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:46 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by KCJake:
So dang, what are we going to do at the WR position? Looking a little thin boys
Well, if we go by history, Veach/Andy will end up signing a veteran WR, basically a prototypical guy with good/great hands that can run the full route tree, and draft at least one WR. Possibly two, or a WR and a TE.

If we go by anything else, we're not signing a vet WR, installing a WR that hasn't played in half his scheduled games due to recurring injuries, and relying on pure hope that the other 2nd year guy will suddenly blossom into JuJu 2.0. Oh, and the Ross twins.

Take you pick. Your guess is as good as mine.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:47 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Interesting.

Then he goes to a team that's deeper at WR than the Chiefs
[Reply]
Talisman 02:49 PM 03-22-2023
Veach: You've accomplished a metric crap-ton since you've been here Patrick. What records are you looking to break in 2023?
Mahomes: Well, I saw that Alex had a season where he didn't throw a TD pass to a WR. I'd like to do that through the playoffs and Super Bowl.
Veach: Oh. Uh, well... I can certainly spend that money elsewhere.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:50 PM 03-22-2023
I knew it was wishful thinking we'd bring him back but I wish Mecole Hardman great success with his new team. Very under underupreciated as a Chief. Most under rated player.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:50 PM 03-22-2023
I knew it was wishful thinking we'd bring him back but I wish Mecole Hardman great success with his new team. Very under underupreciated as a Chief. Most under rated player.
[Reply]
Monticore 02:51 PM 03-22-2023
Always loved his potential but it just didn’t translate into production and I don’t think it ever will , Wilson is going to be a target hog and Lazard will get his , he is going to be a really one player on a lesser team , his next contract will be for less.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:52 PM 03-22-2023
How will his pelvis feel in New Jersey?
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:54 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Interesting.

Eh, maybe not so much. He was only getting 3-4 targets/gm in KC. If he slides into that WR3 spot since Moore left, he might see twice that as a Jet.
[Reply]
Fishels 02:54 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
I would've been very happy to have him back on a 1-year deal. Wanted to see both him and Toney on the field at the same time.
Same. What a disappointment.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 23
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up