ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 23
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hardman to the Jets
RunKC 12:30 PM 03-22-2023

Source: Mecole Hardman has agreed to terms with the #Jets on a one-year deal. More speed for Cleveland’s offense. pic.twitter.com/yNw9If2Wc7

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) March 22, 2023

[Reply]
kccrow 01:59 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I actually don't like that trade for the Browns.
Cleveland has made a ton of good moves this year.

WR room is stacked now with Cooper, Peoples-Jones and Moore as the starting 3. David Bell was a 3rd rounder last year that could develop more.

They added Dalvin Tomlinson at DT, Ogbo Okoronkwo at DE, and Thornhill at FS.

And they will have Watson all year.

On paper, they got alot better.
[Reply]
xztop123 02:01 PM 03-22-2023
No idea what the plan is. Reid doesn’t play rookie wrs much.
[Reply]
-King- 02:07 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by xztop123:
If they show promise and learn the playbook he will.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:10 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Well it's pretty clear the Chiefs had no interest in bringing him back, they easily could have afforded that if they wanted to.

Kind of a shame, he's had some memorable moments here. The worst part about seeing this team be so good is losing these guys who created so many of the memories. Best of luck, Mecole.
I'm starting to wonder if the Chiefs have interest in any WR.
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:12 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Sorry Bart Vatch hasn’t disclosed his plan to you.

Probably it’s because of your weak chin.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:13 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Sorry Bart Vatch hasn’t disclosed his plan to you.

Probably it’s because of your weak chin.
We're going to bring Andre Rison out of retirement?
[Reply]
staylor26 02:14 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Of course you are. Because you're a buttfucking moron that hasn't learned a damn thing watching a top notch organization from top to bottom for several years now.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:14 PM 03-22-2023

I'll take the 1996 Chiefs WR corps over this group.
It's very odd, but you have to believe they have a plan. For all we know they end up with D-Hop and draft a WR high. They always seem to come through in the end, either by 7th round RBs stepping up or 4th & 7th round corners playing like solid veterans when you think you have a glaring hole at the position.

I'm still optimistic.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:20 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Of course you are. Because you're a butt****ing moron that hasn't learned a damn thing watching a top notch organization from top to bottom for several years now.
LOL. Overreaction much junior?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:23 PM 03-22-2023
This is interesting. I think I would have kept him at that cost, but I have no idea about how he operates behind the scenes. Guy could have been a real pain to work with.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:23 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
It's very odd, but you have to believe they have a plan. For all we know they end up with D-Hop and draft a WR high. They always seem to come through in the end, either by 7th round RBs stepping up or 4th & 7th round corners playing like solid veterans when you think you have a glaring hole at the position.

I'm still optimistic.
Yeah, it's early. Just been a strange offseason with several receivers leaving and nobody replaced. Last year they traded Tyreek but replaced him with Juju and MVS. I like Toney but he's got Anthony Davis' like durability. Maybe Moore turns the corner and plays more as a WR this year. He wasn't used much last season. MVS hasn't really been a #1 WR. Juju wasn't a true #1 but he put up good numbers last year. Hardman played about half a year and was replaceable as they showed over the second half.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:25 PM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
This is interesting. I think I would have kept him at that cost, but I have no idea about how he operates behind the scenes. Guy could have been a real pain to work with.
It's entirely posssible that Hardman didn't want to come back.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:26 PM 03-22-2023
LOL. Overreaction much junior?
That wasn't just a reaction to that post. It's your whole schtick. You morons that continue to bitch and complain during the golden era of Chiefs football are insufferable.
[Reply]
Stryker 02:28 PM 03-22-2023
It sucks but, good luck Mecole and thanks for the memories. Good luck to you sir!

I am still optimistic that Veach has something in mind. He always does and we have not been disappointed yet. Chin up! :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:30 PM 03-22-2023
Yeah, it's early. Just been a strange offseason with several receivers leaving and nobody replaced. Last year they traded Tyreek but replaced him with Juju and MVS. I like Toney but he's got Anthony Davis' like durability. Maybe Moore turns the corner and plays more as a WR this year. He wasn't used much last season. MVS hasn't really been a #1 WR. Juju wasn't a true #1 but he put up good numbers last year. Hardman played about half a year and was replaceable as they showed over the second half.
MVS will never be a WR1. He's too limited. He's really a 3.

JuJu likewise, never a 1. He's a middling but solid 2.

Hardman I think was supposed to be WR3, but Toney kind of took that over, because KT is just a more talented receiver.

Right now, there's no one on the team that can fill JuJu's role of possession receiver. Skyy might end up filling that role, except that he has to learn to read zone.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 23
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up