ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 378
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:59 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
MJ also retired multiple times in his mid 30s and played about 400 less games (regular and playoffs) than LeBron at the same age. That's like 5 seasons of basketball mileage he didn't have on his body.
True but the last time Lebron went all 82 games was in 2017 at age 34.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:03 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
True but the last time Lebron went all 82 games was in 2017 at age 34.
Him getting injured more as he's entered his mid to late 30s can't be at all surprising considering how many games he played (and how remarkably durable he was) in the preceding 15 years.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:07 PM 03-27-2023
It's been 7 years since the Broncos beat the Chiefs and KenPom Connection has talked about LeBum every single day since then doubled...pathetic
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:35 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
It's been 7 years since the Broncos beat the Chiefs and KenPom Connection has talked about LeBum every single day since then doubled...pathetic
You're right, it should be even more considering the records he's been breaking. Mahomes has been taking up even more of my attention for the past five years.

I will strive to improve.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:40 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Wait - is KCC the same guy that used to pump off Sagarin ratings and what not all the time? I'm almost positive that guy was a Jayhawk homer.

If so, lord almighty - guy gets a thought in his head and it's the ONLY thought in his head. He does have his sacred cows, doesn't he?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:51 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Wait - is KCC the same guy that used to pump off Sagarin ratings and what not all the time? I'm almost positive that guy was a Jayhawk homer.

If so, lord almighty - guy gets a thought in his head and it's the ONLY thought in his head. He does have his sacred cows, doesn't he?
PB is the Sagarin guy. I'm the KenPom guy. I think it's fair to describe us both as Jayhawk homers though.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:52 PM 03-27-2023
PB is the Sagarin guy. I'm the KenPom guy. I think it's fair to describe us both as Jayhawk homers though.
Yeah, as much as your LeBron fascination (and Jayhawk fandom) annoys me, I remembered Sagarin guy being much more of a caustic shitweasel.

So I suppose that's a compliment...
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:58 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah, as much as your LeBron fascination (and Jayhawk fandom) annoys me, I remembered Sagarin guy being much more of a caustic shitweasel.

So I suppose that's a compliment...
I think that's a fair description of PB as well. We have our disagreements on KU for sure.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:08 PM 03-27-2023
The idea that LeBron's ego is somehow unique among such all-time athletes is amusing to me.

They all firmly believe they're the greatest to ever do it. That's part of why guys like him and MJ even reached the ridiculous levels they did.
So MJ is probably a pretty shitty guy. But you respected his competitive nature. The tenacity. The want to win. LeBron is iust a cringey guy. Seems like hes super obsessed what people think and wants to make sure he has a specific image. Jordan to some extent too they just go about their business differently.
[Reply]
Eureka 02:36 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Love how easily KCC accepts LePropaganda as fact.

It's not like the guy lies so much that it's become a meme or anything.
He did read the back cover of a Malcom X book.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:28 PM 03-27-2023

ESPN Reporting with @Ramonashelburne: The showdown of MVP frontrunners is off tonight: Sixers are ruling out Joel Embiid (calf) vs. Nikola Jokic and Nuggets. Embiid attempted to work out this morning, but team is taking a precautionary approach given density of recent schedule.

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) March 27, 2023

Embiid doesn't deserve MVP for this decision alone.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:32 PM 03-27-2023

Charles Barkley says LeBron James has the greatest story in the history of sports

“No scandal. To be, number one, ready at 18, to where he is 20 years later, the greatest scorer in NBA history. I think it’s the greatest story in sports history. For a guy to be that good from… pic.twitter.com/mmgoRqHfsw

— NBACentral (@TheNBACentral) March 27, 2023

Accurate.
[Reply]
Kramerica 05:19 PM 03-27-2023
Charles Barkley was a LeBron fan way back in 84. Before anyone really knew about him. You can ask any of his teammates who didn't know anything about LeBron. He would be in the locker room telling all his teammates that James was gonna be the next big thing.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:06 AM 03-29-2023

“LeBron is coming back on a bad foot because he smells weakness.”

- @WindhorstESPN on the western conference

(Via @GetUpESPN ) pic.twitter.com/aIZc1lvbID

— NBACentral (@TheNBACentral) March 29, 2023

Like a shark circling its prey.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03-29-2023, 11:06 AM
This message has been deleted by BigCatDaddy. Reason: It's a trap!
KC_Connection 09:18 PM 03-29-2023
LeBron annihilates the Bulls in the rematch. Amazing what can happen when you actually start and play the greatest player in history.
[Reply]
Page 71 of 378
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Up