ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 378
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:47 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Look at Iggy

That's Draymond.

And Clutch Sports gonna Klutch Sports, man...

Just two more years of him, right?

EDIT: Ah, now I see it - the pole polishing gesture. Yeah - again, #Klutchstuff
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:48 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
If they play Poku alot of minutes they will lose alot.

I think Jalen Williams may actually be good. I'm afraid Giddey, SGA and Williams may have too close of skillsets when it comes down to it. Really hard for me to get pumped up for this season with the loss of Holmgren though but hoping for the best. Also this kid from the 76ers may end up being a sharp shooter.

The Thunder need to walk away from Bazley once they can find someone else that can block some shots. He's simply too inefficient offensively IMO
I think both new J Williams are going to be good players. I simply have zero feel for how "good" this team actually is.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:50 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That's Draymond.

And Clutch Sports gonna Clutch Sports, man...

Send them Draymond for a couple firsts.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:52 PM 10-19-2022
That's Draymond.

No. Iggy is in the teal suit next to Steph. Watch him.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:03 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Send them Draymond for a couple firsts.
:-) Could you fucking imagine?

The withered husk of LBJ
Street Clothes Davis
WestBrick
PatBev
and Green.

Thats a glorious disaster of a lineup. Top 5 all time heel team.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:09 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
You know the reason. He wants to play with Bronny and doesn't want to leave his family so in 2 years he can go to what ever team Bronny goes to.
Oh, I know. Everything now for LeBron for the rest of his career is about playing with his son and everything else is secondary. I still would prefer he left this trash heap of an organization and tried to win while he's still actually good.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:09 PM 10-19-2022
That's Draymond.

Fuck Klutch Sports
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:01 PM 10-19-2022
:-) As if Klutch Sports and LeBron aren't the main catalysts for the sorry shape that franchise is in now. At their urging the Lakers traded away Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, Kyle Kuzma, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Montrezl Harrell, and 4 first round picks for Street Clothes and Westbrick.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:04 PM 10-19-2022
:-) As if Klutch Sports and LeBron aren't the main catalysts for the sorry shape that franchise is in now. At their urging the Lakers traded away Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, Kyle Kuzma, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Montrezl Harrell, and 4 first round picks for Street Clothes and Westbrick.
It's a waste of time.

He loves to play stupid with LeGM.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:12 PM 10-19-2022
That's why it's so fun to "remind" him. Especially when he's getting out of pocket about the Durant Warriors, even though LeBron, DWade, and Bosh actually colluded to circumvent the Salary Cap to sign together.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:50 PM 10-19-2022

"If Steph gets to 5 rings he's above LeBron!"

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) October 19, 2022

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:55 PM 10-19-2022
:-) You couldn't be more transparent about how badly the Warriors hurt your feelings winning all those Championships. Also, just ftr, we don't need every Barry McCockiner tweet in existence about LeBron dumped in here, my guy.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:57 PM 10-19-2022

Stephtards really try to rewrite history as if Steph didn't have a massive talent advantage every time his team beat LeBron's team in the Finals. Truly disgusting. We can't let people forget the truth!

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) October 19, 2022

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:59 PM 10-19-2022
Wait, are we supposed to have sympathy for LeBron that he got rekt by the super team trend he introduced to the NBA? That's laughable even for Barry.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:06 PM 10-19-2022
Meh the Anthony Davis trade was fine.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 378
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up