ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 378
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:57 PM 10-21-2022
I hope Ja has gotten to the level where he can knock the Warriors off this year.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:40 PM 10-21-2022
Jokic is brilliant.
[Reply]
Hydrae 07:01 AM 10-22-2022
The Blazers are 2-0 baby! Squeaked out a win against the Suns last night.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:21 AM 10-22-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I hope Ja has gotten to the level where he can knock the Warriors off this year.
I definitely think there are a lot of teams good enough to knock the Warriors off. Playing against the Warriors becomes such a mental game. It gets so frustrating watching teams switch their style of play to try and keep up with GS. If teams stay focused on driving to the bucket instead of letting the Warriors dictate the pace and turn it into an ugly 3 point contest they will dominate the Warriors this year. For some reason teams are way too in love with the 3 ball today. Even when it’s not falling. There was a stretch in the 2nd quarter of the GSW vs Den game last night where I felt like I was just watching a couple middle schoolers jack up stupid 3’s in a game of NBA 2k. Denver should have been able to stretch the lead to 30+ but for some reason started jacking up stupid 3’s right along with GS. The Warriors do not have a good enough post presence to have the success they have had. Teams need to just stick to their game and drive the bucket with ease when they play the Warriors.
[Reply]
lcarus 07:26 AM 10-22-2022
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
The Blazers are 2-0 baby! Squeaked out a win against the Suns last night.
I love that Lillard stuck it out with the Trailblazers.
[Reply]
Eureka 12:40 PM 10-22-2022

[Reply]
BWillie 01:00 PM 10-22-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Kenrich, Muscala, and Bazely are so ****ing useless.

Once JW went down with the concussion (or whatever), the Thunder didn't really have a third player.
They are but Poku is even more worthless.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:57 PM 10-22-2022
My favorite player in thr NBA. This is what people want to watch. Sheer athleticism. No crafty bullshit (Harden, Doncic). Guy gets real fouls. Flies the **** around. This is what Russell Westbrook could have been if he didn't have a 71 IQ.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:08 PM 10-22-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:

I think what Draymond did here was quite dirty but I think we also need to talk about wtf Jordan Poole was doing 🤨 pic.twitter.com/Z3iP214esa

— Jack 🏹📋 (@murray_center27) October 22, 2022

Probably not, but we can dream that this disgraceful organization will get taken down a peg.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:12 PM 10-22-2022
How is Hong Kong Lebron doing?
[Reply]
lcarus 06:37 PM 10-22-2022
I'm trying to watch this Celtics@Magic game and all I can find are Boston streams. My god there's just nothing worse than Boston sports announcers. Their voices are annoying and they're homers to the max. Have a little bit of professionalism you chowderhead retards.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:43 PM 10-22-2022
Doncic is putting on a show tonight. As much as Dillon Brooks offensive shit show in the playoffs last year pissed me off, we really need his defense back. He’s very valuable in that regard.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:59 PM 10-22-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
My favorite player in thr NBA. This is what people want to watch. Sheer athleticism. No crafty bullshit (Harden, Doncic). Guy gets real fouls. Flies the **** around. This is what Russell Westbrook could have been if he didn't have a 71 IQ.
How many games in a row including tonight has Luka and the Mavs kicked the dogshit out of Jah and the Grizzlies? Yet Jah gets the All-Star nod over Luka. GTFOH.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 09:23 PM 10-22-2022
They just got rolled by 41 by the Mavs. Luka lit up Jah but yeah they could totally challenge Golden State. :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:52 PM 10-22-2022
Debatable. It also really doesn’t matter at this point. The organization is a complete shit sandwich and he’s made the commitment to stick by it for whatever reasons he has. I’d love it if he left but he won’t.
I heard an opinion that Lebron doesn't want to ask out so he can say that he never asked for a trade in his career.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 378
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up