ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 247
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:42 PM 09-04-2022
On paper sure. Hell I think James Cook could be the answer at RB.

But also I think the Bills could be the surprise team that underperforms because they lost Daboll. And I know everyone here thinks he sucks but he fixed Allen when Allen was downright bad.

I could see that affecting them and then a thousand "What's Wrong With Buffalo?" thought pieces coming out from people that overhyped them and crowned them Offseason Champs like the Chargers every year.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:03 PM 09-04-2022
Every top 5-10 team is overhyped.
[Reply]
Chieftain 08:08 PM 09-04-2022
Outside of Allen, the Bills don't draft well. Their GM Beane seems like a total moron to me. From their recent drafts: Epenesa, Basham and Moss are busts. Rousseau is nothing to write home about. Elam, a 1st rounder, is seen as a backup at best. The running back Cook they drafted this year barely got any snaps in pre-season. And they went overkill with Von in free agency. Their ageing safeties aren't getting any better.

Allen has yet to prove himself against a top 10 defense. He looks amazing against the breadcrumb defenses of the NFL but against physical agressive top 10 defenses like the Chiefs have assembled this year, he turns into an armadillo.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:11 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
In the aggregate, sure. But you've participated in the betting life before - look at their schedule and tell me which game the oddsmakers should stick their neck out on and favor their opponent.
The team who are 3-1 against them In the last two years.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:15 PM 09-04-2022
Do they have to play Jacksonville? I'm taking the Jags. Buffalo's gonna get its dick kicked out its asshole.
[Reply]
Wilson8 08:16 PM 09-04-2022
No, the Buffalo Bills are not overhyped!

They are the best NFL team of all time.

They do not need to practice.

They have the Super Bowl already won. The NFL has already done the paperwork.

There is really no need to even play the games.

Also, the Bills players are all under paid and something needs to be done about that.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:17 PM 09-04-2022
In the aggregate, sure. But you've participated in the betting life before - look at their schedule and tell me which game the oddsmakers should stick their neck out on and favor their opponent.
You could go straight to week 1. On the road vs the defending champs. Since they switched to the TNF format, how many home openers have the defending champs lost? Can't be many (any?). Not like the Rams don't return most of their big guns. That game should at least be a pick 'em, IMO.

Edit: We beat the Pats on a TNF opener post championship, right?
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 08:17 PM 09-04-2022
o they're good, my guess they beat us at arrowhead by 3, then in the afc champ gane we beat them by 7 in their house, just my 2c
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:17 PM 09-04-2022
Yes they are, the media's hyping the current Bills squad as they did with the early to mid-90's team.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:20 PM 09-04-2022
Home teams automatically get 3 points. Which means the oddsmakers are saying Buffalo is several points better than everyone they play, even on the road. That’s pretty ridiculous.

They should be at least slight dogs at LA and KC, and probably Baltimore and Cincinnati.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:20 PM 09-04-2022
Watch out, guys. Stefon Diggs has photographs of the Chiefs celebrating their playoff victories over the Bills. Before he just had the one, but now he's got two.

Soooooo dangerous!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:31 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Andy's really the offensive coordinator and always will be.
No doubt. Wasn’t really what I was saying though. I guess I meant that even though Andy is the OC, I’m sure he also listens to his coordinators. Kafka has been the qb coach and with Mahomes since day 1. So I wanted him to be involved because he should know all of Pats strengths and weaknesses better than most. I think Dorsey has been in that position since they drafted Allen, so while Daboll was pretty good for them, Dorsey (in theory) should be better at drawing up plays and calling them based on his time as Josh’s qb coach.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:34 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
On paper, they have everything a Super Bowl contender needs.

But the reality is, they are also the same team that lost 9-6 to an inept Jacksonville squad.

Like anything in the NFL, can they stay healthy?
Think they got smoked by Indy too. But still, shit happens. Not every qb has ice in his veins 24/7 like Mahomes, and not every coach is Andy Reid. I don’t know how many blowout losses we’ve had in the Andy era, but I’m sure it’s not many. Even considering our time with Alex.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:40 PM 09-04-2022
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
No, the Buffalo Bills are not overhyped!

They are the best NFL team of all time.

They do not need to practice.

They have the Super Bowl already won. The NFL has already done the paperwork.

There is really no need to even play the games.

Also, the Bills players are all under paid and something needs to be done about that.
The Bills are so good they could beat a team of 53 Mike Ditkas.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 08:47 PM 09-04-2022
Stacked rosters fail magnificently for a variety of reasons. For that reason, they're likely overhyped. They aren't even in the same zip code as the '72 Dolphins. And color me unsurprised if our division record ends up being better than theirs. Splitting with NE and MIA is a legit possibility. Jets are their Raiders...so can't imagine a loss there.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 247
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up