ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 71
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 Missouri Tigers Men's Basketball***
dlphg9 08:07 PM 03-26-2022
Expecting big things boys!

Missouri got rid of crappy CM and the board went out and got one of the top coaches according to some in Cleveland State's Dennis Gates.

In 2 days he has 2 recruits

Top JUCO player 6' 10" Mohamed Diarra
Transport portal DeAndre Gholston who avg 15 pts at Milwaukee over the past 2 years

Very excited!
[Reply]
OKchiefs 09:30 AM 04-14-2022
Houston Nutt's brother
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:48 PM 04-14-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Scheduling update:

The defending NCAA champions will be visiting Columbia next year.

The Adidas Chickensquawks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
tredadda 05:54 PM 04-14-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Scheduling update:

The defending NCAA champions will be visiting Columbia next year.
Ok
[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:09 PM 04-14-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
The Adidas Chickensquawks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey, that's National Champion Adidas Chickensquawks!

Get it right, scumbag!
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:44 PM 04-14-2022
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Hey, that's National Champion Adidas Chickensquawks!

Get it right, scumbag!
I'd love to be them right now. Not gonna lie. No matter how I got there. I'm not to petty to admit it or act like I wouldn't be thrilled to be in that position.
[Reply]
MahomesKnows 06:46 PM 04-14-2022
Serious question: if you're last name is Nutt, how on Earth could you even consider calling your kid Dickey? The surname is punishment enough. No need to pour salt in the wound.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:22 PM 04-14-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesKnows:
Serious question: if you're last name is Nutt, how on Earth could you even consider calling your kid Dickey? The surname is punishment enough. No need to pour salt in the wound.
Not only that, they named his other brother Buster and named his two sisters Ima and Ura.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:16 PM 04-14-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesKnows:

Quit being so juvenile.

Let’s get back to hoops. What is Nutt’s plan to cover Dick at KU? I predict a cover-1 and preventing him from taking it hard to the hole
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:38 AM 04-15-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'd love to be them right now. Not gonna lie. No matter how I got there. I'm not to petty to admit it or act like I wouldn't be thrilled to be in that position.
Yeah but they’ve been around for 100,000 years, they should have 15 titles by now.
[Reply]
Captain Obvious 11:24 AM 04-15-2022
I like the direction that Gates is headed. East.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:39 AM 04-15-2022
PG Sean East committed to Mizzou today. That's a nice grab. He and Diarra are a pair of really good pulls from JUCO who I think can translate immediately to SEC play.

So far, those are the big-ticket items, along with bringing Shaw back into the fold. They've added a couple of mid-major guys on the wing, too, but nothing too crazy/special. I like the direction it's headed, though.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:44 AM 04-15-2022
He's doing a great job on the trail.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:06 PM 04-15-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
PG Sean East committed to Mizzou today. That's a nice grab. He and Diarra are a pair of really good pulls from JUCO who I think can translate immediately to SEC play.

So far, those are the big-ticket items, along with bringing Shaw back into the fold. They've added a couple of mid-major guys on the wing, too, but nothing too crazy/special. I like the direction it's headed, though.
East went from being something of an intriguing idea to almost a must-have over the last few weeks.

Things were gonna be pretty rough without him as there's just not another true PG on the roster.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:20 PM 04-15-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
East went from being something of an intriguing idea to almost a must-have over the last few weeks.

Things were gonna be pretty rough without him as there's just not another true PG on the roster.
Considering they had zero when Gates inherited the roster, it's an improvement.

Mizzou didn't keep Brazile. That's on NIL money and what Arkansas fans are throwing around. Homey was out for sure if Mizzou kept CuonzNO. He at least waited with Gates to see if they would match the money Arkie threw at him (reportedly 500k according to my guy who's connected to Mizzou's biggest hoops booster).

You're pretty down on this hire. What did you want to see them do? Beyond Sean Miller, I don't know what there is to be super disappointed about (and that was never happening).

I look at the intake as two really good JUCOs who upgrade the roster at black hole spots (East and Diarra) and a couple of useful transfer guards in Gholston and Gomillion who are, IMO, at least legitimate college players at this point (Unlike Brookshire and Wilmore).
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:01 PM 04-15-2022
What about Noah Carter? He any good?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 71
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up