ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 381 of 435
« First < 281331371377378379380381 382383384385391431 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:36 AM 09-23-2022
we need twisted in here apologizing if frank can't get to methuselah ryan this weekend
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:38 AM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I'm glad we can laugh at his shittyness because holy f**k I hate watching this wretched turd slug his way around the field.

He's our 4th best DE. I'm not convinced Kaindoh makes another 53 and I'd honestly give him some of Clark's snaps now.
I do get a kick out of the fact that this thread went from open warfare with SNR and I manning the front lines to pretty much a consensus opinion where now we all just mock his shittyness.

His ineffectiveness barely even registers anymore. Like I told O.City - the most annoying thing about him for me now is his walk. You KNOW he practices that little swag saunter. See if you can spot him between plays on TV. Everyone else is out there like a normal human being. Meanwhile that fucker is out there 'stalking' like he's Omar.

Dude - just get in the huddle. And line up. Ideally get set BEFORE they snap the ball this time. Ain't anybody intimidated by your nonsense.

I think he's bought his own bullshit at this point and thinks he's genuinely some billy badass who 'sets a tone' by doing this crap. What a freakin' joke.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:40 AM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we need twisted in here apologizing if frank can't get to methuselah ryan this weekend
Why?

What changes?

Sack him 4 times. Get washed out on every play. I don't really care.

The sun shines on a dogs ass sometimes. At this point the book is closed. The sample size is plenty large. The guy is fucking awful. He had 2-3 good games last year when his 'defenders' started to get lathered up and got themselves a little Clark chub again. Then he went right back to being a piece of shit. Fortunately most of his ball-washers were fairly reticent this time around so they didn't go to the mattresses for him quite as quickly as the good old days of "hey, he almost got a tackle on that screen pass but it was hot outside!!!". God I loved those days.

He just is what he is.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:41 AM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I do get a kick out of the fact that this thread went from open warfare with SNR and I manning the front lines to pretty much a consensus opinion where now we all just mock his shittyness.

His ineffectiveness barely even registers anymore. Like I told O.City - the most annoying thing about him for me now is his walk. You KNOW he practices that little swag saunter. See if you can spot him between plays on TV. Everyone else is out there like a normal human being. Meanwhile that ****er is out there 'stalking' like he's Omar.

Dude - just get in the huddle. And line up. Ideally get set BEFORE they snap the ball this time. Ain't anybody intimidated by your nonsense.

I think he's bought his own bullshit at this point and thinks he's genuinely some billy badass who 'sets a tone' by doing this crap. What a freakin' joke.
I was right there with you 2 in the beginning and hady fair share of arguments with Frank lovers.

I hate when he's mic'd up. Dudes out there running his mouth the entire time, even as he's getting owned by a TE.
[Reply]
O.city 08:42 AM 09-23-2022
I just can't figure out why they brought him back. Seemed an easy band aid pull.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:46 AM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
I just can't figure out why they brought him back. Seemed an easy band aid pull.
"It was a no brainer"

/people who don't math and enjoy chugging wang.

God - "it would've cost more to cut him" may be the height of willful ignorance 'round these parts. You just had to want to believe that nonsense so badly that simple addition became too much for you.

But...but...but....Matty Lane said it on Twitter!!!!
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:53 AM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Big deal. As many on here know I post lots of dumb shit, I looked at the post for like 2-seconds.

Either way I made a bet for under 7.5 sacks with TwistedChief and I'm win that bet easily. Why didn't you make the bet if you are so convinced Frank Clark sucks? You're all talk.

Lets also get back to you thinking you are a professional UFC fighter.... I'm waiting for you to tell me how you are going to kick my ass...
We have more than our fair share of bad asses around here. And pro body builders too. This place is a real who's who of big dick super heroes.
[Reply]
JPH83 09:02 AM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
We have more than our fair share of bad asses around here. And pro body builders too. This place is a real who's who of big dick super heroes.
I think CP rewards homerism, to some degree. People know that being the first to put your head above the parapet to say "Maybe Frank Clark is actually completely f**ing s**t" is going to bring a lot of heat.

But I'm a late arrival so what do I know. At least we pretty much all got there on Clark in the end.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:06 AM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
There wasn’t an option outside of the draft really. Remember Nate Taylor said on the Times Ours Pod that they were looking at Z’Darius Smith but at the time Tyreek was talking about signing (right before the Adams deal catapulted price) and they had to save that money for him.

Either way FA is not the best place to get edge rushers anymore unless it’s a proven guy like Von Miller. At that point you’re just paying out the fucking ass for him, which we can’t do with Patrick’s contract to stay competitive.

They were already turning over so much of the defense that I’m not sure they wanted to have an entirely new young team full of inexperience everywhere.

We pretty much did what was needed. Identified a first rd rusher, brought in a cheap vet (Dunlap) and rolled on. But credit to Daley for finding Danna and Cullen for coaching him up to what he is now.

Some of you guys are just bitching to bitch. Who cares? The DE position actually looks good. Karlaftis, Danna and Dunlap are doing quite well.

Frank is gone next March and we’ll get around $10 million back from releasing him
[Reply]
threebag 09:06 AM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Maybe after you suck Soggy Shane off, you can collaborate on another hit piece.
[Reply]
O.city 09:08 AM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
There wasn’t an option outside of the draft really. Remember Nate Taylor said on the Times Ours Pod that they were looking at Z’Darius Smith but at the time Tyreek was talking about signing (right before the Adams deal catapulted price) and they had to save that money for him.

Either way FA is not the best place to get edge rushers anymore unless it’s a proven guy like Von Miller. At that point you’re just paying out the ****ing ass for him, which we can’t do with Patrick’s contract to stay competitive.

They were already turning over so much of the defense that I’m not sure they wanted to have an entirely new young team full of inexperience everywhere.

We pretty much did what was needed. Identified a first rd rusher, brought in a cheap vet (Dunlap) and rolled on. But credit to Daley for finding Danna and Cullen for coaching him up to what he is now.

Some of you guys are just bitching to bitch. Who cares? The DE position actually looks good. Karlaftis, Danna and Dunlap are doing quite well.

Frank is gone next March and we’ll get around $10 million back from releasing him
That money they're paying Clark this year and next or whatever, could have, you know, been rolled over and accounted for paying out the ass for one of those pass rushers you don't like.

They're paying out the ass for nothing with CLark. He literally brings nothing to the table you couldn't have paid JPP a couple million to do.
[Reply]
JPH83 09:12 AM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Either way FA is not the best place to get edge rushers anymore unless it’s a proven guy like Von Miller. At that point you’re just paying out the ****ing ass for him, which we can’t do with Patrick’s contract to stay competitive.

Come on now. We can't take a look at Clark swaggering about on an insane contract doing less than nothing and occasionally say "F**k that guy"? DE position is better and will continue to get better as Clark receives fewer snaps. I'm not even really criticising the Chiefs for not ditching him, it is what it is.
[Reply]
O.city 09:12 AM 09-23-2022
6.5% of the cap this year is going to Frank Clark.

"YOu guys are bitching just to bitch".

When they can't afford to pay Creed or Trey Smith or Bolton in a year or two, maybe remember this money?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:12 AM 09-23-2022
Clark has to go next year.
[Reply]
O.city 09:14 AM 09-23-2022
You could have just cut him and rolled with what they have and been fine. Save the $.
[Reply]
Page 381 of 435
« First < 281331371377378379380381 382383384385391431 > Last »
Up