ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 186
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Katipan 12:36 PM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by bevischief:
It's green who cares?
Because it's not all green?
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:21 PM 11-08-2014
This morning?

Blue diesel.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:31 PM 11-08-2014
NOT FALLING FOR THIS SHIT
[Reply]
the Talking Can 01:34 PM 11-08-2014
wish you could identify stains by picture, i never know what I'm smoking

have a sativa dominant strain currently, much enjoy....racy, sociable head high
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 02:08 PM 11-08-2014
I'm about to rock the last of my Larry OG I've been hanging onto now. My cloud pen is different. You load it. It takes hash wax, or shatter wax. I really dig it though, because the taste is so good.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:10 PM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I'm about to rock the last of my Larry OG I've been hanging onto now. My cloud pen is different. You load it. It takes hash wax, or shatter wax. I really dig it though, because the taste is so good.
I've got a buddy with a g pen,and the type that takes those cartridges too, they are watered down though, he doesnt really like the cartridge type.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 02:19 PM 11-08-2014
I think it's bullshit that it gets to be legal in places like CO, but you can still get fired from your job (In some places) if you've been smoking it.
[Reply]
NewChief 02:22 PM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Sannie's Jack Herer

Afghan Kush x Yumboldt

Double Berry

Mad Scientist

Magash's Maneater

I recently (last 6 months or so) started smoking again after taking a 15 year break. I used to get paranoid as hell, that's why I quit but it doesn't do that to me anymore for some reason.
I'll be curious to see if it starts making you paranoid again after a while. Know several people like you who have quit and restarted. Eventually, the paranoia comes back around again, though. I've heard there's a physiological reason for it having to do with buildup of THC/cannibinoids in the body.. but could just as easily by all psychological.
[Reply]
Katipan 02:32 PM 11-08-2014
So I've been up since 3 making Thanksgiving dinner. (I work on the real holiday) Honey left to pick up some rolls and brought me back a thank you.

Guess I'll be working overtime.

[Reply]
MTG#10 02:35 PM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I'll be curious to see if it starts making you paranoid again after a while. Know several people like you who have quit and restarted. Eventually, the paranoia comes back around again, though. I've heard there's a physiological reason for it having to do with buildup of THC/cannibinoids in the body.. but could just as easily by all psychological.
Honestly I doubt I'll ever find out, I'm already kind of getting tired of it...I only started as a natural alternative for back pain, then I started enjoying it too much and now its getting old.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:45 PM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by Bowser:
NOT FALLING FOR THIS SHIT
Paranoia??
[Reply]
jspchief 02:45 PM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
I think it's bullshit that it gets to be legal in places like CO, but you can still get fired from your job (In some places) if you've been smoking it.
Until an accurate, cheap method of testing comes along for being under the influence, it will be that way. Eventually it will happen though.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 02:51 PM 11-08-2014
My body is pure and I will not allow the devil's grass to infect it.
[Reply]
MTG#10 03:02 PM 11-08-2014
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
My body is pure and I will not allow the devil's grass to infect it.
:-)
[Reply]
millz 03:36 PM 11-08-2014
I only smoke kush - I dont fuck with anything else.

Give me OG, give me bubba, I need that potent ish.

if you ain't smoking it in a raw or element paper then I'm sorry but your not experiencing smoking flower the right way. zig zags and all those other papers suck and blunts are fucking disgusting.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 186
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up