ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 57
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Media Center>Horror Movies
Sorter 05:50 PM 10-18-2012
Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:25 AM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by ohiobronco2:
I'm a little behind on this show. I love the ridiculousness of the Evil Dead franchise. It's just great.

I love Evil Dead but I just couldn't stick it out with the show. I just got bored with it after season 2, episode 1, and then forgot about it. Maybe I'll try to binge it at some point.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:25 AM 11-30-2017
Slumber was phenomenal and somewhat scary.
[Reply]
Danguardace 09:09 AM 11-30-2017
Finally Saw The Witch (2015)

Which is an amazing film, not sure if it had been mentioned on here before.
[Reply]
Swanman 09:10 AM 11-30-2017
I saw a couple of good found footage films recently. Normally those kinds of films are complete garbage but these two were pretty good. One was Hell House LLC. It's a movie about a group of people running a haunted house and on opening night a bunch of deaths happened. The movie then goes back and tells the story leading up to opening night through footage shot from the haunted house company.

The other was Found Footage 3D. It is kind of a dark comedy mockumentary about people making a found footage movie but has a crazy twist at the end.

[Reply]
Simply Red 11:44 PM 11-30-2017
Originally Posted by Swanman:
I saw a couple of good found footage films recently. Normally those kinds of films are complete garbage but these two were pretty good. One was Hell House LLC. It's a movie about a group of people running a haunted house and on opening night a bunch of deaths happened. The movie then goes back and tells the story leading up to opening night through footage shot from the haunted house company.

The other was Found Footage 3D. It is kind of a dark comedy mockumentary about people making a found footage movie but has a crazy twist at the end.

OH!
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:29 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by ohiobronco2:
I'm a little behind on this show. I love the ridiculousness of the Evil Dead franchise. It's just great.

Completely forgot about this show. Don't think i even finished season 1. Not because i wasn't entertained though.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:15 PM 12-01-2017
Rented a movie I'd never even seen advertised off On Demand the other night called 'It Comes at Night'

Stars Joel Edgerton... its a post apocalypse tale that takes place somewhere in America after an undisclosed disease outbreak

It definitely isnt a standard horror flic, and the title is a bit misleading... but its well worth a rent, the acting is solid across the board, and the story keeps you guessing and tensed up throughout
[Reply]
Rausch 02:07 AM 12-02-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Rented a movie I'd never even seen advertised off On Demand the other night called 'It Comes at Night'

Stars Joel Edgerton... its a post apocalypse tale that takes place somewhere in America after an undisclosed disease outbreak

It definitely isnt a standard horror flic, and the title is a bit misleading... but its well worth a rent, the acting is solid across the board, and the story keeps you guessing and tensed up throughout
I was about to pull the trigger on this one with the wife tonight but watched 3 or 4 reviews that pointed out an ambiguous ending and a big lack of payoff at the end.

I punted on it and watched 3 eps of a Netflix show about serial killers and loved it...
[Reply]
Rausch 02:09 AM 12-02-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Completely forgot about this show. Don't think i even finished season 1. Not because i wasn't entertained though.
This.

I can't believe I forgot about Ash...:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:37 AM 12-02-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I was about to pull the trigger on this one with the wife tonight but watched 3 or 4 reviews that pointed out an ambiguous ending and a big lack of payoff at the end.

I punted on it and watched 3 eps of a Netflix show about serial killers and loved it...
The ending definitely isnt what I'd expected, wouldnt say its ambiguous, you pretty well know whats happened at the end... but yeah, its more about the horror of the human condition than anything else
[Reply]
Otter 12:19 PM 12-02-2017
Watching this tonight. Looks promising.

[Reply]
Easy 6 12:28 PM 12-02-2017
That does look good, Otter... might have to pick that up today
[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:41 PM 12-02-2017
The Witch? No thanks. That movie sucked.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:29 PM 12-02-2017
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
The Witch? No thanks. That movie sucked.
THIS!! Half the dialog I couldn't even understand. Wasn't near as good as it was billed imo. Wanting to watch this one.... anyone else seen it yet??

[Reply]
Simply Red 09:55 PM 12-02-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

enjoyed that
[Reply]
Page 24 of 57
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up