Page 15 of 46
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Lucas Niang Thread*****
Dante84 09:31 PM 04-24-2020
More to come in 2021

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:01 AM 04-19-2021
If Niang works out Veach looks like a god damn Genius. And no hes never played LT but niether has Tevin Jenkins and theres a possibility he gets drafted as a LT.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:03 AM 04-19-2021
Even if they think that Niang can play LT:

1. I’m still signing Okung.
2. I’m still drafting a RT/LT capable player in the first two days of the draft.

That gives you the best depth and availability.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:04 AM 04-19-2021
James Palmer literally said about a week ago that the Chiefs feel like they can get a starting quality LT in rounds 1-3
[Reply]
Hoover 11:06 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

2. I’m still drafting a RT/LT capable player in the first two days of the draft.

I agree 100%.

I get not putting all of your eggs in that one basket.

Veach's first pick in this draft is going to tell us a lot.

If it's an OT, it speaks of real concern at LT. If it's a WR, it screams that they don't think Hardman will become more than what he already is.

If he drafts defense, its Veach telling everyone to calm the fuck down, I've got this.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:06 AM 04-19-2021

I dont think anyone is arguing that, even if Niang is allpro remmers is on a 1 year. We need a tackle either way but this would make this years draft much more flexible if he could play it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:07 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
James Palmer literally said about a week ago that the Chiefs feel like they can get a starting quality LT in rounds 1-3
And you’ve yet to actually post a link to him saying that.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:34 PM 04-20-2021

We're pretty good at drafting players in the third round...#NFLDraft x @ParkUniversity pic.twitter.com/s6lEMBFhsK

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 20, 2021

[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:28 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
MITCH HOLTHUS VOICE-IT'S THIRD ROUND!
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:37 AM 04-21-2021

Depends on the board.

If the value is there at CB, DE, or WR, I'm taking those 3 in the first two days.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:38 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I agree 100%.

I get not putting all of your eggs in that one basket.

Veach's first pick in this draft is going to tell us a lot.

If it's an OT, it speaks of real concern at LT. If it's a WR, it screams that they don't think Hardman will become more than what he already is.

If he drafts defense, its Veach telling everyone to calm the fuck down, I've got this.
Their first pick is going to be edge or corner and my gut says corner.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:44 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Their first pick is going to be edge or corner and my gut says corner.
I could see this but i have a feeling it may be WR depending how the board shakes out. And all of the kingdom will melt down that it wasnt a fatty.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:58 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I could see this but i have a feeling it may be WR depending how the board shakes out. And all of the kingdom will melt down that it wasnt a fatty.
WR will be in the mix somewhere.

I honestly would not be shocked if they go through round 3 and still haven't drafted OL.

And yes, the kingdom WILL melt down if that happens.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:49 AM 04-21-2021

I honestly would not be shocked if they go through round 3 and still haven't drafted OL.

If they really think Niang can play the left side this draft is about as wide open as weve seen in awhile.
[Reply]
In58men 07:52 AM 04-21-2021

:-)

This is funny because I legit had a dream we didn’t take any WRs, Veach said during the draft day press conference he liked what he saw in Callaway and Sharpe lol. Woke up, like wtf?!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:54 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
:-)

This is funny because I legit had a dream we didn’t take any WRs, Veach said during the draft day press conference he liked what he saw in Callaway and Sharpe lol. Woke up, like wtf?!
I wouldnt even rule that out as a possibility lol. Callaway did do some things early on that made it look like he at least belongs in the league.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 46
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up