ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 253 of 258
« First < 153203243249250251252253 254255256257 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2023 Free Agency
O.city 11:01 AM 03-01-2023
Figured we could get one of these going as well.

Who's some guys we like, would like to see in KC?
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:42 PM 04-13-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
CEH couldn't. Darrel Williams couldn't. McKinnon was no scrub before he got here. He was just injury plagued. He was voted as an offensive captain as well. While the system helps, McKinnon's skill also played a huge role in his success here.
No doubt he is a valued player on this team. However, just look at the RB market. It’s dry as it’s ever been. He’s facing a tough situation.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:15 PM 04-14-2023
Arizona is devolving into a dumpster fire.

Breaking: Pro-Bowl safety Budda Baker has requested a trade from the Arizona Cardinals, sources tell @AdamSchefter. pic.twitter.com/H7JvKGuEeU

— ESPN (@espn) April 14, 2023

[Reply]
Kiimo 06:18 PM 04-14-2023
We can't afford him and don't really need him.

But man, that dude is a STUD. Anyone who has ever had him as an IDP in fantasy football would immediately agree.

He's 27 and is going to be a badass for someone like Honey Badger was for us. Then he's going to fall off a cliff like HB and Eric Weddle did.

I'm thinking the Lions or Packers would be a great fit.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:35 PM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Arizona is devolving into a dumpster fire.

DET gets this guy and they'll definitely win the North. Their defense was getting a lot better towards the end of the season already. They've got holes to fill to put them in the top-15 or 10, and Budda would be a huge improvement.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:52 PM 04-14-2023
It's ironic considering Baker was the one guy Ossenfort gushed about as a centerpiece when he took over as GM.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:34 PM 04-14-2023
It's hard for me to hate Kingsbury. He fleeced that organization and got what he always wanted.

A lot of money and a steady stream of ASU bimbos in his thirst trap house in Glendale.
[Reply]
kccrow 12:50 PM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
There are like 37 of these threads and my mind changes all the time but right now I'm most likely to say:

NT Greg Gaines
DT Armon Watts
WR Parris Campbell
WR Sterling Shepard
RT Trey Pipkins
QB Blaine Gabbert
S Andrew Wingard

That's a lot of keeping things tempered based on the cap and not going wild idiot mode on what is unlikely to happen.
1/7 aint bad. lol
[Reply]
Mecca 12:53 PM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
DET gets this guy and they'll definitely win the North. Their defense was getting a lot better towards the end of the season already. They've got holes to fill to put them in the top-15 or 10, and Budda would be a huge improvement.
Out of curiosity why would Detroit move for him when they just had a rookie safety have a good year and they signed Gardner Johnson?
[Reply]
kccrow 07:26 AM 04-19-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Out of curiosity why would Detroit move for him when they just had a rookie safety have a good year and they signed Gardner Johnson?
Agreed. I'm hoping the Bengals don't trade for him to pair with Dax Hill.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:12 AM 04-19-2023
I don't think the Bengals can afford Baker over the long term.

It's not a move they would make.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:18 AM 04-19-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I don't think the Bengals can afford Baker over the long term.

It's not a move they would make.
Yeah. They could have just kept Bates if they wanted to pay a safety.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:51 AM 04-19-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
1/7 aint bad. lol
I believe I got 2; I obviously had Taylor but also thought Richie James would be a nice guy to target. I mentioned Omenihu as well but don't think I ever said we would sign him because he had that domestic violence accusation right before FA started. Definitely didn't have us on Tranquill or Edwards.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:52 AM 04-19-2023
Not really free agent, and this may be getting discussed in another thread. But I would have been interested to see the Chiefs work the trade for Allen Robinson that the Steelers did. Moving back 17 spots at the end of the draft and only picking up $5M of the $15M due was a good deal. And, I believe that the $5M isn't guaranteed, so the Steelers are risking very little for a receiver that is likely done, but would be a steal if he can bounce back. I mean, he's only 29 years old That would be worth kicking the tires

Edit: Nevermind. I saw the Allen Robinson thread got bumped and it's in there
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:01 AM 04-19-2023
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Not really free agent, and this may be getting discussed in another thread. But I would have been interested to see the Chiefs work the trade for Allen Robinson that the Steelers did. Moving back 17 spots at the end of the draft and only picking up $5M of the $15M due was a good deal. And, I believe that the $5M isn't guaranteed, so the Steelers are risking very little for a receiver that is likely done, but would be a steal if he can bounce back. I mean, he's only 29 years old That would be worth kicking the tires
Torching $5 million on a shell like Allen Robinson when you can sign Richie James to be a better player for 1/3 of that is bad business.

Robinson is done.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:17 AM 04-19-2023
I don't think any of Robinsons money is guaranteed so if he's done they can cut him for no loss.
[Reply]
Page 253 of 258
« First < 153203243249250251252253 254255256257 > Last »
Up