ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3623 of 4824
« First < 2623312335233573361336193620362136223623 362436253626362736333673372341234623 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
MagicHef 06:45 PM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
From Reddit…

Broncos games this weekend is going to be a blood bath

I have been a broncos season ticket holder my entire life, parents bought the tickets back in 1960. I have been to nearly every broncos home game since 2000 and I don’t think anyone is prepared for how the crowd is going to react this weekend. It’s been almost a month since our last home game and since then we still have made zero improvements and our playoff hopes are gone. Broncos fans are pissed and we are going to take it out on the team this weekend. The boo birds are going to be going like I don’t think we’ve ever seen in Denver. I’m not kidding you I honestly think we will boo the offense off the field on every drive that doesn’t end in a touchdown. I hope the fans get their message across this weekend that things need to change.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DenverBronc...tm_name=iossmf

If you wanna follow along. 10 games into a new regime and this is already a situation. Chiefs we’re ahead of the curve flying banners. What good is anything going to do the Dungkeys fan base? They’re awesome GM gave an elite money contract to a potato. You can boo your fuckimg heads off, but the ink on the contract is dry. Enjoy the Paton Plan, and all the Hackett Hugs!!

:-):-):-):-):-):-)

Also lmmfaoooooooo at booing them every drive that doesn’t end in a TD. They’re averaging less than 2 TDs a game.
Now I’m actually looking forward to watching this game.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:45 PM 11-18-2022
From Reddit…

I have been a broncos season ticket holder my entire life, parents bought the tickets back in 1960. I have been to nearly every broncos home game since 2000 and I don’t think anyone is prepared for how the crowd is going to react this weekend. It’s been almost a month since our last home game and since then we still have made zero improvements and our playoff hopes are gone. Broncos fans are pissed and we are going to take it out on the team this weekend. The boo birds are going to be going like I don’t think we’ve ever seen in Denver. I’m not kidding you I honestly think we will boo the offense off the field on every drive that doesn’t end in a touchdown. I hope the fans get their message across this weekend that things need to change.

If you wanna follow along. 10 games into a new regime and this is already a situation. Chiefs we’re ahead of the curve flying banners. What good is anything going to do the Dungkeys fan base? They’re awesome GM gave an elite money contract to a potato. You can boo your fuckimg heads off, but the ink on the contract is dry. Enjoy the Paton Plan, and all the Hackett Hugs!!

Also lmmfaoooooooo at booing them every drive that doesn’t end in a TD. They’re averaging less than 2 TDs a game.
What's the point of booing? We already know Can't Hackett's a dead man walking and they're stuck with Wilson for awhile. Are they just going to boo throughout every game for the next 4 years? :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:51 PM 11-18-2022
:-) :-)

Originally Posted by :
"Russell Wilson hasn't played well, but I don't put all of it on him. I don't think he's been healthy. I'd want to see him throwing down the field too, but his shorter stuff isn't there either. He's been throwing to twos and threes most of the year. Losing (Javonte) Williams really hurt - he's a dynamic guy. They need him on third down.

"(Head coach Nathaniel) Hackett's a nice guy. Players like him. I just don't think he was ready to be a head coach. It's easier to look back, however many months later, but they probably needed to have hired someone with NFL head coaching experience."
https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/24...y-quarterbacks
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:53 PM 11-18-2022
From Reddit…

I've never been so excited to watch a donkey game. This is going to be awesome no matter who winds up winning
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:54 PM 11-18-2022
broncos fans are going to be hoarse on Monday, no pun intended.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:56 PM 11-18-2022
If we can get a few of them to pull one of these from the top deck on TV I'll be satisfied

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:00 PM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I've never been so excited to watch a donkey game. This is going to be awesome no matter who winds up winning
Remember when Chiefs fans were going to do a blackout on Faders week, and that’s exactly why it was a bad idea? Dungver is at this that point now. But unfortunate for them, our problems were soon solved by cutting Cassel, firing the coaching staff, bringing in Andy Reid, and Alex Smith. The difference here is there’s no cutting EmbaRuss for the foreseeable future, and there’s no Andy Reid looking for a new job. The Best Value Dungkeys won’t find a coach worth a damn that’s willing to coach that dumpster fire, and all the money the Waltons have won’t fix that. Welcome to purgatory, Dungver.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:01 PM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
If we can get a few of them to pull one of these from the top deck on TV I'll be satisfied

Blowmo first, please.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:56 PM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:

Personally, I'm hoping for a self-immolation or two or three. Makes quite a spectacle.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:34 PM 11-19-2022
We can go on for years changing Russc-wordtress Wilson & I hope we do. But the most hurtful to Let's ride nation is just plain, Russell Wilson
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:40 PM 11-19-2022
A week of no tweets from Q Joe. He’s officially broken. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:50 PM 11-19-2022
Remember, guys, we're stuck in the same division as Russ for 7 years
[Reply]
tredadda 12:53 PM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
A week of no tweets from Q Joe. He’s officially broken. :-)
Oh he had one. It was just in the Raiders thread. It was the usual feel good nonsense he is known for though.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:00 PM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Remember, guys, we're stuck in the same division as Russ for 7 years
We’re fucked!
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 02:17 PM 11-19-2022
The age of Broncos football is over. Denver citizens should turn to the future. Perhaps become fans of an MLS team instead? The death of the Mane foreshadowed this future. Let’s ride (off into the sunset).
[Reply]
Page 3623 of 4824
« First < 2623312335233573361336193620362136223623 362436253626362736333673372341234623 > Last »
Up