ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 18
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Wtf did Jones say
KurtCobain 02:14 PM 09-25-2022
to that pussy Ryan that was so fucking bad?
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:15 PM 09-25-2022
If you're allowed to hit someone you should also be allowed to talk trash. Total silliness.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:15 PM 09-25-2022
I don't know but that is a fucked up way for the Refs to hand the ball to an offense that just lost the game...I mean, facemask Mahomes? That's ok. DPI Kelce in the end zone? That's okay?

Say something?? 15 yard penalty...
[Reply]
KurtCobain 02:16 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I don't know but that is a fucked up way for the Refs to hand the ball to an offense that just lost the game...I mean, facemask Mahomes? That's ok. DPI Kelce in the end zone? That's okay?

Agreed that was fucking horseshit.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 03:04 PM 09-25-2022
I don't know but that is a ****ed up way for the Refs to hand the ball to an offense that just lost the game...I mean, facemask Mahomes? That's ok. DPI Kelce in the end zone? That's okay?

absolutely... total horse shit
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:10 PM 09-25-2022
I don't know but that is a ****ed up way for the Refs to hand the ball to an offense that just lost the game...I mean, facemask Mahomes? That's ok. DPI Kelce in the end zone? That's okay?

Exactly.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:01 PM 09-25-2022

Blame Mara.

He wanted this rule.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:09 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Blame Mara.

He wanted this rule.
I bet people were teasing Eli Manning about his dad interfering with the NFL draft.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:16 PM 09-25-2022
I can’t say I’ve ever seen a call like that in that particular situation
[Reply]
TLO 02:16 PM 09-25-2022
Something so egregious that it caused the entire game to shift. Pretty stupid.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:17 PM 09-25-2022
Something about he's an overpaid player living off his 2019 ring
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:26 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Something about he's an overpaid player living off his 2019 ring
He's not over paid you fucking clown. Dudes the only good pass rusher on the team.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:17 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Something so egregious that it caused the entire game to shift. Pretty stupid.
Right? 4th & 15, 3 pt game, 3 mins left and you hand the ball back to the losing team because someone said something?
[Reply]
Kultamine 02:28 PM 09-25-2022
I can never recall a player being flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct for saying something to another player. Anybody else?

To a referee, sure, but not to another player unless they are in someone else's face and screaming.

As already posted, players talk trash all game long, and in this case Ryan had jawed at Jones first. That referee was out of line to take over the game. But the Chiefs were bad today on offense and managed to lose to a bad team.

Well, guess we won't get to hear what was said on mic'd up.

College football was so refreshing yesterday when they let the boys tussle here and there without yellow hankies flying all over the place. C'mon NFL, stop asking the players to go 100% for 5 or 10 seconds and then revert to perfect gentlemen a second later, and repeat this cycle all game long.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 02:47 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Kultamine:
I can never recall a player being flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct for saying something to another player. Anybody else?

To a referee, sure, but not to another player unless they are in someone else's face and screaming.

As already posted, players talk trash all game long, and in this case Ryan had jawed at Jones first. That referee was out of line to take over the game. But the Chiefs were bad today on offense and managed to lose to a bad team.

Well, guess we won't get to hear what was said on mic'd up.

College football was so refreshing yesterday when they let the boys tussle here and there without yellow hankies flying all over the place. C'mon NFL, stop asking the players to go 100% for 5 or 10 seconds and then revert to perfect gentlemen a second later, and repeat this cycle all game long.
“I can’t recall” is hardly synonymous with “without precedent.” Yeah. It happens.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 18
1 234511 > Last »
Up