ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 118 of 131
« First < 1868108114115116117118 119120121122128 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:05 PM 06-18-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Dude cant hunt for his own shot. He'll be valuable but I really don't see the upside.

I want Jaden Ivey. Jaden Ivey has the highest upside of anyone in the draft (dont know enough about Sharpe to form an opinion on him though)

Ben Mathurin at 12 for OKC would also be a dream.
I think they go Holmgren and look to move up from 12. Mathurin would be great, but there are a lot of intriguing guys throughout the first round. Hell, Jaden Hardy may actually fall to the pick they HAD at #30 (and traded to Denver). Crazy.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:06 PM 06-18-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Top 10 coach
#1 beta whiner.
You appear to have that distinction on lockdown.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 11:00 PM 06-18-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Top 10 coach
#1 beta whiner.
You seem to #1 on that front.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:13 PM 06-19-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
LOL. I gotta say I’m pretty impressed with his post game pods. If the Chiefs did this I’d be much much MUCH worse than Simmons.

Yeah, literally anybody could have had Wiggins.
Could an average team with a great coach have gotten Wiggins to play at the level he has?

Or was it the fact that he could play at a great level and still be a sidekick that allowed him to flourish in GS?

Basically is his ceiling not being 'the guy'. But sure, he could have been part of some other playoff team.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:51 PM 06-19-2022

Happy Father's Day everybody.

The Cavaliers outscored the Warriors by 55 points in the 2015 & 2016 NBA Finals when LeBron & Kyrie were on the court together.

No wonder Steph & company begged KD to come save them.

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) June 19, 2022

On this day 6 years ago. pic.twitter.com/WkccIHgJ4W

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) June 19, 2022

[Reply]
ARROW2 10:28 PM 06-19-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

LeBron didn't even make the play in this year.......and got bounced in the first round the year before. Don't shit on the warriors title.....
[Reply]
staylor26 11:33 PM 06-19-2022
Tell me the Warriors winning another championship burns your soul without tell me it burns your soul
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:42 AM 06-20-2022
KCC, Nick Wright and Lebron will spend the rest of their lives miserable because they never caught thatwhite whale that is Michael Jordan. I don't know what Lebron and Nick will blame but it's obvious KCC blames the Warriors.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:37 AM 06-20-2022

Sources: Kyrie Irving, Nets are at impasse in conversations about his future in Brooklyn, clearing way for the seven-time All-Star to consider the open market. Lakers and Knicks expected to emerge among potential suitors.

Inside Pass at @TheAthletic: https://t.co/VbOOtrzdTB

— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) June 20, 2022

Westbrook for Irving? It would be the Warriors' worst nightmare becoming realized once again.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:05 AM 06-20-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Could an average team with a great coach have gotten Wiggins to play at the level he has?

Or was it the fact that he could play at a great level and still be a sidekick that allowed him to flourish in GS?

Basically is his ceiling not being 'the guy'. But sure, he could have been part of some other playoff team.
I have no clue what clicked in Wiggins. But Self couldn’t get it out of him neither could almost a decade in the league. It’s always been effort and intensity with him and I have no clue what happened to make it work at this point in his career. I couldn’t care less about him being ‘the guy’. He’s long past living up to his draft position. All I’m saying is it’s impressive the turnaround he made and that at this point in his career Kerr deserves a lot of credit for getting it out of him.

But I bet the Celts would have wanted this version of Wiggins. I’d also bet that as impressive as their turnaround was and they deserve a lot of credit for it, I doubt Wiggins would have been this version with that staff.

I’m open to being wrong though. And it’s also possible Wiggins goes back to not giving a fuck. 40% of the time in 2023.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:50 AM 06-20-2022
Kyrie is a team killer and I can't see a way that the Lakers will get him. They don't have the players or the cap space to do it and no way would the Nets accept any trade with what they have.

Clippers make alot of sense and have the assets. Irving, Kawhi and PG would be pretty interesting and Ballmer has the cash to do it.

Originally Posted by :
For the Lakers, the likely path to acquire Irving — and reunite him with LeBron James — would be Irving opting in to facilitate a trade, because the Lakers cannot realistically clear cap space to sign him themselves, and a sign-and-trade would trigger the hard cap, thus making acquiring Irving significantly more difficult. If Irving would opt in, Lakers general manager Rob Pelinka would have to satisfy the collective bargaining agreement’s salary-matching rules, meaning if Irving’s $36.6 million was the only incoming salary, the Lakers could send anywhere from $29.3 million to $45.8 million to the Nets and/or a third team in a legal transaction.

For the Knicks, the likely path to acquire Irving depends on what the Nets prioritize. New York is even with the salary-cap line for 2022-23 so it could clear enough space to sign Irving on a maximum contract by offloading salaries such as Evan Fournier, Alec Burks, Nerlens Noel and Kemba Walker. But the Knicks could also offer some or all of those players to the Nets or a third team in a possible sign-and-trade.

For the Clippers, the likely path to get Irving requires him to opt in, because they are significantly over both the luxury-tax line and the hard cap for 2022-23. To satisfy salary matching, the Clippers would need to send out between $29.3 million and $45.8 million to the Nets and/or a third team if Irving is the only salary headed their way. The Clippers’ scenario is less complicated than the Lakers, as the Clippers have a series of players making $11 million to $17 million to work with. For example, two or three of Norman Powell, Marcus Morris, Luke Kennard and Reggie Jackson going out satisfies the CBA’s trade rules, and they also have a collection of young players like Terance Mann or Brandon Boston who could help sweeten the deal.

[Reply]
dirk digler 09:25 AM 06-20-2022
More Curry goodness and domination

Originally Posted by :
Despite getting no superstar treatment, Stephen Curry managed to torch the Celtics”: The GSW MVP becomes the only player in Finals history to average 30 PPG with less than 5 FTA per game.

Tatum: 18 FTA from 92 drives

Curry: 2 FTA from 78 drives

Brown: 14 FTA from 77 drives

Payton Pritchard got more FTA from drives in the Finals than Stephen Curry.

[Reply]
Kiimo 11:24 AM 06-20-2022
NBA draft Thursday, looks like Ochai will be a lottery pick and Braun will go in the first. Pretty incredible, I really didn't see that coming.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:48 PM 06-20-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
NBA draft Thursday, looks like Ochai will be a lottery pick and Braun will go in the first. Pretty incredible, I really didn't see that coming.
I haven’t followed. Agbaji is slotted a lottery pick?

Good for him.

I did hear Braun getting some buzz because he’s a good athlete and white. Lol
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:57 PM 06-20-2022
Braun measured a 41 inch vertical and going along with a pretty good shot and aggressive moves to the basket he started getting first round buzz.

Needs to develop in the half court and fix the dip in his shot though.
[Reply]
Page 118 of 131
« First < 1868108114115116117118 119120121122128 > Last »
Up