ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 38
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dental experiences with O.City
O.city 10:46 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
How often do you floss O.City? How many people still think they can get away with lying about how much they floss?
Every night brah.

My hygienist grills people about their habits all the time, I don't anymore. I have a big window in my office, I've extracted teeth and watched people walk out the door, stand in front of my window and light a cigarette after I just said "don't smoke, it increases risk of dry socket".

They always say "oh yeah, I brush and floss daily". So your gums bleed when I touch them because....? Or that shit that looks like bread on your teeth just got there in the last 30 minutes? Ok. Cool.

People are gonna do what they want. They don't listen. I just tell them their options and they can choose what they wanna do.

"I care as much about your teeth as you do".
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:50 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Every night brah.

My hygienist grills people about their habits all the time, I don't anymore. I have a big window in my office, I've extracted teeth and watched people walk out the door, stand in front of my window and light a cigarette after I just said "don't smoke, it increases risk of dry socket".

They always say "oh yeah, I brush and floss daily". So your gums bleed when I touch them because....? Or that shit that looks like bread on your teeth just got there in the last 30 minutes? Ok. Cool.

People are gonna do what they want. They don't listen. I just tell them their options and they can choose what they wanna do.

"I care as much about your teeth as you do".
THEN STOP ASKING ME IF I FLOSS!!!! WE BOTH KNOW I DON'T, GODDAMMIT!

Same dentist for 10 years and every time "how's flossing going...."

Dude, you just had your hygienist tattoo my gums for 10 minutes and my mouth tastes like I got punched. Oh, and when she tried to floss she kept wrecking the string because my wisdom teeth are in all the way and that shit's hard to get in and out because I have pretty much no clearance there.

Everyone in this room knows I didn't floss. Why do you need me to tell you this again?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:46 AM 12-05-2019
how do you drain infection?

is it like popping a really huge wet zit that turns into a flowing river of pus?

i'd watch that shit live on webcam
[Reply]
O.city 10:51 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
how do you drain infection?

is it like popping a really huge wet zit that turns into a flowing river of pus?

i'd watch that shit live on webcam
Incise and drain. Take a surgical blade, bury it in the abscess until it drains or you hit bone.

I've drained a lot thru the actual tooth. Open the tooth to do a root canal and it will drain out.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:53 AM 12-05-2019
Incise and drain. Take a surgical blade, bury it in the abscess until it drains or you hit bone.
holy fuck

i bet that is painful after the numbing wears off

you gotta stitch it up right?
[Reply]
RunKC 10:55 AM 12-05-2019
O, can you whiten a dead tooth with normal hydrogen peroxide whitening? Asking bc I don’t want to get a ****ing cap if I don’t have to.

Edit: tooth was whitened already with a route canal/bleach, but there’s a thin line at the top that’s bothering me bc it’s not whitened.
[Reply]
O.city 10:56 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
O, can you whiten a dead tooth? Asking bc I don’t want to get a ****ing cap if I don’t have to
Have you had endo (root canal) done on said tooth?

Saw your edit. If it's intrinsic like that, it's tough to do without a crown or veneer. You can do the internal bleaching and get good results but it can take a bit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:31 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
O, can you whiten a dead tooth with normal hydrogen peroxide whitening? Asking bc I don’t want to get a ****ing cap if I don’t have to.

Edit: tooth was whitened already with a route canal/bleach, but there’s a thin line at the top that’s bothering me bc it’s not whitened.
holy fuck, how vain are you
[Reply]
O.city 10:55 AM 12-05-2019
holy ****

i bet that is painful after the numbing wears off

you gotta stitch it up right?
No, want it to keep draining.

Have to either start a root canal or extract the tooth where the issue is coming front.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:47 AM 12-05-2019
also i am terrible about flossing - i do it, just very sporadically, i do brush 2x regularly and mouthwash - and just went to the dentist this morning, wasn't bad but i always have some plaque they have to scrape off, usually takes 20 minutes or so

how much do they hate me?

i assume not so much since they see people with total nuclear fallout mouths
[Reply]
O.city 10:53 AM 12-05-2019
also i am terrible about flossing - i do it, just very sporadically, i do brush 2x regularly and mouthwash - and just went to the dentist this morning, wasn't bad but i always have some plaque they have to scrape off, usually takes 20 minutes or so

how much do they hate me?

i assume not so much since they see people with total nuclear fallout mouths
That's pretty normal. Hell, I always have some calculus build up on the back of my lower front teeth. It happens, not much you can do in some spots. I have a permanent retainer after having braces and it's a real bitch to clean around.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:54 AM 12-05-2019
That's pretty normal. Hell, I always have some calculus build up on the back of my lower front teeth.
yes, this is the main problem area for me, and upper outside teeth

anyway, i never feel bad, clean my fucking teeth and give me no guff, that's what i pay you for
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:51 AM 12-05-2019
Bet you love it when the women inmates show up
[Reply]
notorious 11:28 AM 12-05-2019
I've never had a cavity, nor single thing done to my teeth other than checkups and cleaning.

O won't have to worry about me coming in due to emergency unless I grind my teeth into dust during yet another playoff meltdown.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:48 AM 12-05-2019
I noticed i had tartar build up on the backside of my lower front teeth the other day so i picked it all out with a paper clip cuz im a bad ass mofo like that.

...Actually i just dont like going to the dentist...or doctor.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 38
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up