ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 27
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Media Center>The Boys (Amazon)
keg in kc 04:32 AM 06-27-2020
September 4, mother****ers....

You demanded it (and demanded it and demanded it). The Boys Season 2 arrives September 4. pic.twitter.com/kimylacv8w

— Prime Video (@PrimeVideo) June 26, 2020

From the same stream as above, the first 3 minutes of season 2:

[Reply]
vailpass 06:01 PM 06-27-2020
Mmmmmm....Erin Moriarty.

The first season was great. Please don’t fuck up season 2 with politics.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:46 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Mmmmmm....Erin Moriarty.

The first season was great. Please don’t **** up season 2 with politics.
Who is Eric Moriarty? A politician?
[Reply]
vailpass 01:54 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Who is Eric Moriarty? A politician?
You should ask O.City for the name of his eye doc.

Erin Moriarty aka "drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to jerk off in her shadow".

[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:15 PM 06-28-2020
You should ask O.City for the name of his eye doc.

Erin Moriarty aka "drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to jerk off in her shadow".

She is fine as hell. She posts political stuff of Twitter or something?
[Reply]
vailpass 03:56 PM 06-28-2020
She is fine as hell. She posts political stuff of Twitter or something?
She’s not political as far as I know. My comment on her being mmmmmmmm good and my hope season 2 can be apolitical are not related.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:44 PM 06-28-2020
Like the world will be here in September. . . .
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:54 AM 07-08-2020

[Reply]
keg in kc 03:25 PM 07-08-2020
"The Boys Season 2 will start to roll out episodes on Amazon Prime Friday, Sept. 4. The first three episodes will be available all at once, with the remaining five being doled out on a weekly basis."
[Reply]
vailpass 06:54 PM 07-08-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
"The Boys Season 2 will start to roll out episodes on Amazon Prime Friday, Sept. 4. The first three episodes will be available all at once, with the remaining five being doled out on a weekly basis."
That’s a smart release schedule. Get viewers firmly entrenched then keep them coming back each week, old school network style.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:54 AM 07-10-2020
That’s a smart release schedule. Get viewers firmly entrenched then keep them coming back each week, old school network style.
**** that model. I like watching a series when I want to watch not being forced to watch according to a marketing group.

If its really popular, I have no choice but to watch on their schedule due to spoilers everywhere aka GOT.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:34 AM 07-11-2020
**** that model. I like watching a series when I want to watch not being forced to watch according to a marketing group.

If its really popular, I have no choice but to watch on their schedule due to spoilers everywhere aka GOT.
Agreed. I've missed a few episodes of doom patrol and stargirl and avoided spoilers so I can binge some
[Reply]
vailpass 09:11 PM 07-11-2020

Now do you see why it’s smart scheduling?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:04 PM 07-24-2020

Agreed.

Amazon isn't an Over-The-Air Free TV network, it's $12.99 per month or $119.00 per year.

This is a ploy on their part to make viewers pay for at least 2 months of Amazon Prime to see the show in "Real Time".

And I'd cancel HBO Max if I was paying more than the $7.50 a month rate I'm getting through Spectrum because it's a shit streamer that offers far less relevant content than either Starz or Showtime, both of which cost $7.50 per month combined.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:59 PM 07-24-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
This is a ploy on their part to make viewers pay for at least 2 months of Amazon Prime to see the show in "Real Time".
It may also be a ploy on their part to try and stretch out limited release content in the wake of rona production cutdowns.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 27
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up