ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 28
« First < 182425262728
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Waukesha Autocide BLM Massacre Thread
Taco John 06:54 PM 11-22-2021

WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) Police say they will pursue five intentional-homicide charges in deadly parade crash in Wisconsin.

— THE BIAS (@thebias_news) November 22, 2021

[Reply]
tredadda 11:01 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
You got me. A+ trolling on your part.

My comment on Easy 6 not wanting unbiased news sources had nothing to do with if they actually were any, but that if there were, he wouldn't want to read them because they would go against his world view. You managed to avoid that by going off on a tangent about hypothetical, unbiased news sources.

And when presented with a chart of news sources arranged by bias and reporting accuracy, you ignored that by asking for a link even though the website was clearly printed at the bottom of said chart.

Well done.



Same thing. You avoided the actual topic of that thread by questioning some phrasing. FYI: Just because you ask questions doesn't mean people have to answer them.
You made a foolish comment just like the gun nut one and when challenged on it avoided it and resorted to name calling and avoidance. You made the statement, not I. I did not put any words in your mouth. The fact that you said something foolish and then followed up with an equally foolish answer is on you. I have yet to go on a tangent, I merely asked a question you feel the need to tap dance around and avoid, just like the gun nut one. That's your shtick though, so congrats on that. You say foolish things and when challenged, you don't know how to react.

It's funny, I said nothing about the validity of the chart, just asked for a link and true to form you threw a tantrum and did not actually do so. Words mean things, I pray you learn that one day Hammer of Snopes. Fortunately for everyone you don't actually work for Snopes as I imagine you would not last long as it's clear when challenged how you will respond.

You are correct that you don't have to answer, but even if you did you would be true to form like the other far left people here, you would resort to insults and name calling. It's what you all do and you have already proven my point on that.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:02 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
there are literally thousands of examples or media bias and outright lying in that one thread here...

It's not even a debate at this point. It's the most obvious propaganda in human history and you fell for it.
You should check the link he posted......Oh wait never mind.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 11:48 AM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Sure thing. You just said that Fox News, which you don't like is far worse than the other far left news outlets that you do agree with. You have zero proof to back up your assertion, it's your opinion and nothing more. Yet you claim some sort of victory as I walk away because arguing with you is like arguing with a wall. You won't change or listen to any talking points you don't agree with. Now if you want to discuss football in the lounge, since apparently you are a Chiefs fan then head on over and we can talk football.
Saying that Fox News spreads more lies and misinformation is my opinion yes. Did I present it as a fact? No. But there is actually substantial evidence to prove my claim, including a 2012 study which showed that Fox Viewers were less informed on issues than people who consumed no news at all.. How many conservatives believe the election was stolen? How many still believe Obama is a secret Muslim? You don't get a base that believes in such nonsense without a media ecosystem that peddles lies and misinformation.

And I know what conservatives will say. They will point to 'Russiagate' and say "see, the left does it too!", ignoring that the basis of Russiagate was rooted in a real scandal that lead to a well respected Republican special prosecutor indicting members of Trump's inner circle and various Russian nationals. It was a real thing that that some members of left leaning media spun into being a spy novel. The criticism there is well deserved, but misinformation and lies exist on a spectrum. Broadly speaking, what the left and 'mainstream media' outside of Fox believe is the same shared reality of educated people in other Western democracies. American conservatives live entirely in their own bubble with a worldview that only makes sense to them. Sorry but that's just the truth.
[Reply]
jdubya 01:27 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Saying that Fox News spreads more lies and misinformation is my opinion yes. Did I present it as a fact? No. But there is actually substantial evidence to prove my claim, including a 2012 study which showed that Fox Viewers were less informed on issues than people who consumed no news at all.. How many conservatives believe the election was stolen? How many still believe Obama is a secret Muslim? You don't get a base that believes in such nonsense without a media ecosystem that peddles lies and misinformation.

And I know what conservatives will say. They will point to 'Russiagate' and say "see, the left does it too!", ignoring that the basis of Russiagate was rooted in a real scandal that lead to a well respected Republican special prosecutor indicting members of Trump's inner circle and various Russian nationals. It was a real thing that that some members of left leaning media spun into being a spy novel. The criticism there is well deserved, but misinformation and lies exist on a spectrum. Broadly speaking, what the left and 'mainstream media' outside of Fox believe is the same shared reality of educated people in other Western democracies. American conservatives live entirely in their own bubble with a worldview that only makes sense to them. Sorry but that's just the truth.
You are calling a 2012 extremely flawed survey whose results showed "Fox viewers" almost equally tied with "MSNBC viewers" in a 8-10 question survey "substantial evidence"? :-) You dont even deserve a complimentary nice try tap on your head lol
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 02:21 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
You are calling a 2012 extremely flawed survey whose results showed "Fox viewers" almost equally tied with "MSNBC viewers" in a 8-10 question survey "substantial evidence"? :-) You dont even deserve a complimentary nice try tap on your head lol
MSNBC viewers fared a good 20% better than Fox and that is the worst performing outlet among what conservatives would view as "left leaning media". Any way you slice it, Fox comes in last by a mile. What is the flaw in the survey, though? If you're going to assert these things then at least explain your reasoning.
[Reply]
jdubya 02:32 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
MSNBC viewers fared a good 20% better than Fox and that is the worst performing outlet among what conservatives would view as "left leaning media". Any way you slice it, Fox comes in last by a mile. What is the flaw in the survey, though? If you're going to assert these things then at least explain your reasoning.
Nope because this thread has nothing to do with your hijacking troll job here.

"Substantial evidence" :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:18 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
MSNBC viewers fared a good 20% better than Fox and that is the worst performing outlet among what conservatives would view as "left leaning media". Any way you slice it, Fox comes in last by a mile. What is the flaw in the survey, though? If you're going to assert these things then at least explain your reasoning.
:-) you worthless tool
[Reply]
Page 28 of 28
« First < 182425262728
Up