ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 26
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Defense thread***
BigRedChief 08:08 PM 09-21-2021
Discuss all things defense

When you're so bad at run defense you make it a legitimately good choice to run the ball at you consistently, that's pretty impressive(ly bad). https://t.co/hFnQIuLKqe

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) September 21, 2021

[Reply]
crispystl 09:49 AM 09-27-2021
Did Thornhill get any snaps at all yesterday? I don't remember seeing him.
[Reply]
O.city 09:51 AM 09-27-2021
Get better in the redzone, but that defensive effort yesterday wins 10/10 games if the offense doesn't absolutely shit itself and hand the ball over to the other team.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:53 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Did Thornhill get any snaps at all yesterday? I don't remember seeing him.

Thornhill played the majority of his snaps in the dime (as usual), but got a full series in the second quarter replacing Sorensen in base and nickel.

The Chiefs put Sorensen back in for the rest of the game. https://t.co/AUc0xnMfjp

— Craig Stout (@barleyhop) September 27, 2021

[Reply]
O.city 09:57 AM 09-27-2021
They gave up 30 points in a game in which their offense turned it over 4 times.

Fellas, thats a good effort.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:58 AM 09-27-2021
Danna looked halfway decent for most of the game. They need to go sign Taco off of the Steelers practice squad and move Jones back to DT on early downs.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:07 AM 09-27-2021
Here's how our Safety play time breaks down from yesterday

"Honey Badger" - 66/66 100%
"Dumb Shit" Dan - 60/66 91%
Juan "Gotta Earn That Spot" Thornhill - 19/66 29%

I'm really not sure how Juan can earn anything, because I'm assuming Spagnoulo (IDC if it's misspelled, I'm not calling him that nickname) is plugging Dan's ass or vice versa. It's sure awesome seeing Dan make all these tackles 7+ yds down the field.

His neck is too long and it looks like a lollipop is on the field when he's out there, which just so happens to be all the fucking time.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:53 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
He's been fired because he's a power hungry egomaniac. Nothing to do with his actual job performance. The Chiefs and Browns are both winning because of his picks. Both of their cores are built 100% by Dorsey.
If you're an egomaniac, how often are you going to listen to people who disagree with you? You assume you're right 100% of the time?

Then you can't actually do your job. No one is right 100% of the time, and good ideas can come from anywhere. you should read "Extreme Ownership" by Willink and Babin.

Your "work" and your "working relationships" are not independent of each other, especially in a leadership position.
[Reply]
TEX 10:58 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
The other biggest issue is our best / only linebacker is a rookie named Nick Bolton
We need mor linebackers badly
This has been a thing for years.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:00 AM 09-27-2021
I don't think you people are quite giving enough credit to the fact that three DIFFERENT offensive skill players turned the ball over in chargers territory, including two in the red zone.

we'll be fine.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:17 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
They gave up 30 points in a game in which their offense turned it over 4 times.

Fellas, thats a good effort.
Plus they really only scored 24. The defense did a good job stopping them from getting 30 but it wasn't allowed by the officials. The whole sport is a fiction. I'm just glad they gave the Chiefs the happy ending for once in WrestleMania...I mean Super Bowl 54. If Mahomes weren't so much fun to watch I likely would've stopped watching the stupid ass NFL by now.

Speaking of the Super Bowl, what a joke that game has become. It's an all-day mainstream media cringefest with a tiny bit of "football" sprinkled in. It's amazing to me that the players can even perform their job with all of that circus horse shit going on.

Also, just to pile on the NFL even more. If ruining the actual sport wasn't bad enough, they've ruined the video game version of the sport too. Madden has been complete shit for years now and they keep signing off exclusive contracts with shitty EA Sports. Because enough of these WWE...I mean NFL fans...buy this crap up and they make money. So long as they're making a boatload of profit, they don't give a damn about the sport, real or virtual.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:19 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Plus they really only scored 24. The defense did a good job stopping them from getting 30 but it wasn't allowed by the officials. The whole sport is a fiction. I'm just glad they gave the Chiefs the happy ending for once in WrestleMania...I mean Super Bowl 54. If Mahomes weren't so much fun to watch I likely would've stopped watching the stupid ass NFL by now.

Speaking of the Super Bowl, what a joke that game has become. It's an all-day mainstream media cringefest with a tiny bit of "football" sprinkled in. It's amazing to me that the players can even perform their job with all of that circus horse shit going on.

Also, just to pile on the NFL even more. If ruining the actual sport wasn't bad enough, they've ruined the video game version of the sport too. Madden has been complete shit for years now and they keep signing off exclusive contracts with shitty EA Sports. Because enough of these WWE...I mean NFL fans...buy this crap up and they make money. So long as they're making a boatload of profit, they don't give a damn about the sport, real or virtual.
none of this
[Reply]
poolboy 11:24 AM 09-27-2021
We know now that Mike Hughes cant cover Mike Williams
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:34 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Thornhill is still getting only 29% of the defensive snaps while Sorenson, who is clearly a less talented player, gets 91% of the snaps.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:59 PM 09-27-2021

#Chiefs Steve Spagnuolo: "Sometimes I feel like we're quite a ways away."

— Aaron Ladd (@aaronladd0) September 27, 2021

[Reply]
TEX 01:01 PM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Year 3. This should not be the case. :-)
[Reply]
Page 14 of 26
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up