ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Is Seth Keysor a member on here?
Titty Meat 03:21 PM 05-16-2022
Someone said he was
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:15 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm still about 60% convinced that Seth and some of the KCSN guys troll 'round here for ideas.

I'm not gonna get over the Jabaal Sheard comp for George Karlaftis for a long time. Seriously - how the hell do you come up with Sheard if you AREN'T stealing it from me? That's bullshit right there.
I do know that the worthless Raiders beat writers read Raiders message boards. Once in chat, I said that the Raiders will be drafting Jake Fromm. 10 minutes later, one of the best writers tweets that the Raiders have interest in said player. :-)
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:15 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
He is. I asked him one time at Big Red Chiefs get together. We both went in for a chedder bay biscuit on thr rolling red lobster food wheelie and i asked him. He wouldnt give out a profile but he said he gets lots of info but has to cut back because the website is too woke
Too woke? Chiefsplanet? Chiefsplanet is too woke?

CHIEFSPLANET IS TOO WOKE????
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:21 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, it would be kind of dumb NOT to be here. You can get story ideas for things that people are actually interested in.
I haven't seen him report about Bigfoot
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:32 PM 05-16-2022
Burleson definitely does, I called Tyreek The Boogeyman because all DC's fear him then the same week he refers Aaron Rodgers as said name.

I suggested a Voltron themed Mahomes video for Clay, then Nate actually calls Patrick Voltron.
[Reply]
TribalElder 06:09 PM 05-16-2022
Is this about Arrowhead Kingdom membership passes?
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:14 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:

Don't type in capital letters. It triggers my anxieties.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:17 PM 05-16-2022
Yeah I’m him what you want fuck boi
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:45 PM 05-16-2022
He's not.

I met up with him at a playoff game and he didn't even seem to know CP existed. Of course, that could be plausible deniability which would be entirely understandable.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:49 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
He's not.

I met up with him at a playoff game and he didn't even seem to know CP existed. Of course, that could be plausible deniability which would be entirely understandable.
We need to search his articles and see if he ever slips up on Brett Veach’s name. That’ll tell us for sure.

If there’s an accidental “Burt Vatch” or “Brandon Vitch”, then we’ll know.
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:00 PM 05-16-2022
I heard from an unnamed source that Clark Hunt is a member here, and based on the skill and reasoned knowledge of my posts is preparing to ask Bart Veatch to ask me to take Gracie as my backup wife.

I’m considering the trade and impact to my salary cap.
[Reply]
neech 07:14 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:

I laughed at that statement as well.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:05 PM 05-16-2022
Dude, Boomer Grigsby's grandma was a member here. Of COURSE Seth has an account here, lol.

I've said this before - Ivan Carter used to post on here back in the days when he took over for Whitlock. He was Digital Takiwara, and he was cool as hell. He hasn't been around for years, though. He had a bud that posted as well, and I'm completely blanking on his name. He was hilarious, and was super into video games.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:08 PM 05-16-2022
Yes.. He just had his 500th post...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:12 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I heard from an unnamed source that Clark Hunt is a member here, and based on the skill and reasoned knowledge of my posts is preparing to ask Bart Veatch to ask me to take Gracie as my backup wife.

I’m considering the trade and impact to my salary cap.
Tell them about the time we hooked up in the golden corral parking lot and I made your ass shoot out cum like a sprinkler
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:16 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Tell them about the time we hooked up in the golden corral parking lot and I made your ass shoot out cum like a sprinkler
Billy, I only go to golden corral parking lots to chin check bitches.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up