ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Is Seth Keysor a member on here?
Titty Meat 03:21 PM 05-16-2022
Someone said he was
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:24 PM 05-16-2022
Is he the REAL MN Chiefs fan though????!!!!!

Like THE MN Chiefs fan? The real one?????
[Reply]
DaFace 03:26 PM 05-16-2022
If he is, he's kept it quiet.
[Reply]
Chieftain 03:30 PM 05-16-2022
All of them are. If Whitlock is a member, all the lesser faces that cover the Chiefs surely lurk around here. Mainly to gain knowledge and perspective about the team.
Wouldn't shock me if DeBerg is actually Adam Teicher.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:33 PM 05-16-2022
Which one of you fuckers is Mel Kiper Jr.?
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:41 PM 05-16-2022
Seth doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who would have a profile here.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:44 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I bet he's Thykingdomcome
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:44 PM 05-16-2022
I'm still about 60% convinced that Seth and some of the KCSN guys troll 'round here for ideas.

I'm not gonna get over the Jabaal Sheard comp for George Karlaftis for a long time. Seriously - how the hell do you come up with Sheard if you AREN'T stealing it from me? That's bullshit right there.
[Reply]
Coogs 03:45 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Why not? Can’t run a 4.3 forty? Doesn’t have a 40 inch vertical? Can’t bench 300? Won’t even mention the other requirement.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:47 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm still about 60% convinced that Seth and some of the KCSN guys troll 'round here for ideas.

I'm not gonna get over the Jabaal Sheard comp for George Karlaftis for a long time. Seriously - how the hell do you come up with Sheard if you AREN'T stealing it from me? That's bullshit right there.
60%?

I'd give it an 80% chance.

There's just no way in hell that anyone associated with this team as a career doesn't read this forum from time to time.

There is simply too much fan feedback here to ignore.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:47 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

They were doing a liveshow I was at during the draft. You should have told me I would have punched them in the face.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:48 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
They were doing a liveshow I was at during the draft. You should have told me I would have punched them in the face.
Titty, if they're unconscious it becomes rape.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 03:54 PM 05-16-2022
He is. I asked him one time at Big Red Chiefs get together. We both went in for a chedder bay biscuit on thr rolling red lobster food wheelie and i asked him. He wouldnt give out a profile but he said he gets lots of info but has to cut back because the website is too woke
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:02 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
60%?

I'd give it an 80% chance.

There's just no way in hell that anyone associated with this team as a career doesn't read this forum from time to time.

There is simply too much fan feedback here to ignore.
Yeah, it would be kind of dumb NOT to be here. You can get story ideas for things that people are actually interested in.
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:06 PM 05-16-2022
I actually tried to talk him into promoting Times Ours here over twitter DM. He came here and poked around a bit so I think he probably made an account. Then he probably wandered into DC and decided to IP ban himself from chiefsplanet.com for life.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up