< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs open at Arizona
ChiefsCountry 04:06 PM 05-12-2022
Per Chiefs official release
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:12 PM 05-14-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I've met the guy so he at least use to.

Don't ask for a detailed retelling of events because I've had a keg or 200 since then but...
Yeah, it's been a while... maybe as far back as ~2003 and then a bash or three after that.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:07 AM 05-15-2022
Arrowhead Kingdom is going to work with the chapter there. We will be bringing the KC Championship level BBQ. We will have a huge tailgate and Red Friday events. Details to follow. .
[Reply]
SupDock 08:24 AM 05-15-2022
I believe I secured my tickets. Have a friend who is a season holder, they know I am a huge fan and are letting me have them at face value.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 09:41 AM 05-15-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Yeah it's the insane fees by the end!

Will tickets get cheaper closer to the game?
I guess as a barometer, I just bought 3 seats on the Chiefs sideline 35-40 yard line mid bowl (I guess that is comparable to mid tier, not sure) for $1650 total.

A lot more than I wanted to pay, but I am going(good Lord willing) :-)
[Reply]
Over Yonder 09:44 AM 05-15-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Arrowhead Kingdom is going to work with the chapter there. We will be bringing the KC Championship level BBQ. We will have a huge tailgate and Red Friday events. Details to follow. .
Looking forward to hearing more about this!! :-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:46 AM 05-15-2022
The other half of the governor's cup 11/27 in KC

Watt: Feels 100 percent healthy. Watt (shoulder) said Tuesday(4-19?) he's felt 100 percent "for a couple months" and is looking forward to a healthy offseason in Arizona, Darren Urban of the Cardinals' official site reports. Watt underwent surgery Nov.
[Reply]
Dawson 10:49 AM 05-15-2022
Should be an easy win. Chiefs 38 Cards 17
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:55 AM 05-15-2022
Joe Buck is sad he will not be there for the Cardinals
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:36 AM 05-16-2022
I see that everybody expects to win this game, and some expect an easy win. I've also noticed that AZ is not ranked very high in preseason power rankings. ESPN has them at #19. Why is that? I didn't follow their offseason. They looked elite for most of the year last season.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:11 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I see that everybody expects to win this game, and some expect an easy win. I've also noticed that AZ is not ranked very high in preseason power rankings. ESPN has them at #19. Why is that? I didn't follow their offseason. They looked elite for most of the year last season.
Cards lost/traded a pile of starters, including Christian Kirk, plus Hopkins will be serving his suspension, plus Murray behaving like a bratty child. And Kyler isn't planning on participating in preseason/mini-camp, and has stated that he doesn't watch game film. He's going to just 'wing it' vs. Andy Ried/Spags.

Throw in the fact that in the Mahomes' era KC has won every Week 1, or the fact that Andy Reid as the HC of KC has won every Week 1 except in 2014. Or that Andy's Chiefs have averaged about 37 pts per contest in Week 1 since he became the HC/KC.

Personally I think there's a better than even chance the game is more competitive than the pundits think, but Andy is about as automatic as it gets the first week of the season, so I won't be surprised at all if he unleashes a bag of tricks and turns the game into a blow out.

But the fact remains that the Chiefs do not have a very strong WR room at this point (just a lot of potential and hope), and the 'playbook guru' in that WR room right now is . . . Mecole Hardman.

My theory is that Andy's going to run a lot of designed plays, similar to what he did in the JAX game (or the LAR game a couple weeks later) where he schemed guys open. It should work just fine so long as KC doesn't fall behind to the point that we have to run a 2-minute offense, where guys would have to know much more of the playbook.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up