ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>Cell Phones? What do you have ?
ROYC75 09:33 PM 05-09-2022
I have not bought a cell phone, probably 10=12 years now. I know tech has changed so much, each year a better phone supposedly comes out. It's time to upgrade and since I really have not been keeping up with phones , what is considered a good deal on a refurbished android?

I recall liking a Samsung 8 a while back and almost pulled the string on it. So is that a good phone? Is there a better android that I could buy refurbished. I want to purchase it outright and not be locked into a contract with AT & T.

What say you CP ?
What kind do you have ?
What do you like about it?

You get to be my salesman, give your sales pitch!
[Reply]
blake5676 07:49 AM 05-12-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
iOS is really only easy to use if that's where you started. If you've been using Android for years, iOS isn't intuitive. Things aren't where you are used to them being.

OP should get a Pixel 6, or perhaps a Pixel 5A, though the 6A is coming in July I think. Clean, easy to use interface.
I switched from Android to iphone about a year ago. I'd been a loyal Google guy for years, having almost every Nexus phone and then Pixel phone that followed. The iphone has grown on me, but I have to admit I still think I like the Android platform and interface better. Things just seemed to work a little better, likely bc I was so invested in Google with email, smarthome, etc.

I will say the iphone is reliable. Doesn't ever freeze up, updates are quicker and easier, app integration is still more widespread and basically every service is geared towards iphone users. The main thing I miss about Android is the Google assistant. Voice recognition is MILES ahead on Android, and intergration throughout all of the apps leaves Apple in the dust. Talk to text is terrible when comparing the two OS if you ask me.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up