ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>2022 Draft Busts
BossChief 06:46 PM 04-26-2022
Who do you think is going to be a bust? Guys constantly projected to be first rounders but you think won’t make it as a difference maker in the NFL.

I’ll go first and I have 2.

Kyle Hamilton
Drake London

I think both guys face huge speed struggles in the NFL that end up being a fatal flaw.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:07 PM 04-28-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
He has YAC because he operates primarily from the slot and gets targeted on short throws. He doesn't operate outside, beat guys for a nice depth of target, then pile on YAC.
Best case scenario for him is Victor Cruz.

Which is good enough, but he went awfully early for ‘big slot’ to be his ceiling. Especially when he and Pitts are going to occupy the same space frequently.
[Reply]
kcbubb 11:49 PM 04-28-2022
Drake London could have a hard bc his situation is tough. But in the long run he’s probably ok. Jahan Dotson is my pick for a bust. He’s going into a rough situation with wentz and he probably won’t get many targets. Plus he’s small and his short area quickness is meh. He’s got good hands but he’s likely covered up with nfl corners and is wentz gonna be able to make those tight window throws? I don’t think so. Dotson is a bust.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:35 AM 04-29-2022
I’d like to retract my call for Hamilton to bust. Falling to Baltimore is huge for him.
[Reply]
emaw1979 06:13 AM 04-29-2022
Karlaftis and McDuffie

Both over drafted.

Karlaftis ceiling is Eric Hicks and McDuffie is ‘mighty mouse’ Mark McMillian
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:56 AM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
Karlaftis and McDuffie

Both over drafted.

Karlaftis ceiling is Eric Hicks and McDuffie is ‘mighty mouse’ Mark McMillian
If you, DTVietnam, TEX, and Comochiefs hate the picks, it's an excellent bet they'll be All-Pros.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:19 AM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
If you, DTVietnam, TEX, and Comochiefs hate the picks, it's an excellent bet they'll be All-Pros.
Yup.

At a point it's wise to consider your allies when taking a position.

If THAT'S the group you find yourself in, you really want to reconsider your stance.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up