ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>2022 Draft Busts
BossChief 06:46 PM 04-26-2022
Who do you think is going to be a bust? Guys constantly projected to be first rounders but you think won’t make it as a difference maker in the NFL.

I’ll go first and I have 2.

Kyle Hamilton
Drake London

I think both guys face huge speed struggles in the NFL that end up being a fatal flaw.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:47 PM 04-26-2022
Shingle McKringleberry
[Reply]
La0laEsMia 07:35 PM 04-26-2022
I don't know about bust, but not live up to their draft stock/potential:

Travon Walker
Jermaine Johnson
Chris Olave
Drake London
David Ojabo
Treylon Burks
Boye Mafe
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:41 PM 04-26-2022
Any QB taken in the first round.
[Reply]
xztop123 08:43 PM 04-26-2022
I predict jameson Williams will always be injured

Treylon burks - bust.
[Reply]
In58men 09:11 PM 04-26-2022
Drake London & Aidan Hutchinson
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:09 PM 04-26-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Who do you think is going to be a bust? Guys constantly projected to be first rounders but you think won’t make it as a difference maker in the NFL.

I’ll go first and I have 2.

Kyle Hamilton

Drake London

I think both guys face huge speed struggles in the NFL that end up being a fatal flaw.

Drake London yes

Kyle Hamilton no
[Reply]
Kellerfox 10:19 PM 04-26-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Drake London yes

Kyle Hamilton no
I’m with you, I think Hamilton is one of the safest picks this year. I think the bust factor with him is very low (barring injury / arrest). Closest thing to a can’t miss this year IMO.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 10:24 PM 04-26-2022
My list:

Charles Cross, OT
Trevor Penning, OT
Matt Corral, QB
Malik Willis, QB
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:33 PM 04-26-2022
Evan Neal Gonna look bad being that fat at Tackle in the NFL

Derek Stingley He's going to have a hard time when it's like playing Alabama every single week.
[Reply]
Bump 10:40 PM 04-26-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
Drake London & Aidan Hutchinson
ya I think those two won't live up to their hype.

Drake London just looks like he needs to hit the weights and Hutchinson I just don't see elite NFL player when I watch him.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:54 PM 04-26-2022
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
I’m with you, I think Hamilton is one of the safest picks this year. I think the bust factor with him is very low (barring injury / arrest). Closest thing to a can’t miss this year IMO.
And most people that write about him say similar things about him. I get it. The kid is very well prepared, is a great tackler, is physical, has plus size, good instincts, great eyes and anticipation of routes and throws.

I just don’t know how much of that is going to translate to the nfl game as well as it did in college when the level of competition is higher than what he faced at ND. I can’t get away from the combination of his lacking speed at the NFL level and his size not being able to get flipped and run with the guys that commonly run 4.4 times and sometimes sub 4.3. Any NFL speed WR that gets a step on him is gone. Opposing OCs will find ways to exploit that. Especially the ones with elite speed on their rosters at wideout.

I see a guy that will be an elite box safety in the NFL. Just being honest. I’m not convinced he can be as effective in deep coverage and think he may have to have his speed deficiencies hidden by the scheme.

It’s a similar outlook I see for London. At the top of his ability and if all his skills translate to the NFL game flawlessly, he’s probably Ed Mccaffery…but at the low end, he’s Mike Williams or Michael Crabtree.
[Reply]
bigjosh 11:03 PM 04-26-2022
Garrett Wilson - i think he has the talent, but will have low production partially due to ending up on a shit team.

Jameson Williams - seems to be the type to have an injury bug for entire career.

Devonte Wyatt - overhyped, freak athlete that doesn’t show up on tape. Should look better surrounded by the all pro defense Georgia put together.

Any first round QB - this class rivals the good ol geno smith draft.

Trent Mcduffie - just a hunch honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:06 AM 04-27-2022
Jameson Williams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
xztop123 01:31 AM 04-27-2022
Every time jameson Williams gets tackled his head slams off the ground. He’s just too small.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up