ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Media Center>The Kids in the Hall are back!
DJJasonp 05:37 PM 04-13-2022
Kids in the hall are returning with new material on Amazon Prime in May.

Huge fan since the beginning and have seen them live for several shows (even got to briefly meet them/take pictures with them).

Previews look really good and lots of old characters showing up again:

Safe for work version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm2rAjmH_JQ

NSFW version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGVpj6kUZLM
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 10:18 AM 05-16-2022
Who asked for a woke version of Kids in the Hall? What a stupid idea. Hey, lets gather great comedians but this time, we will have a MESSAGE about how whites are horrible! I'll pass. Where is Wild Palms when we need it?

All clips here are pre woke clips. Someone with balls should upload a clip of the new woke stuff
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 12:21 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Who asked for a woke version of Kids in the Hall? What a stupid idea. Hey, lets gather great comedians but this time, we will have a MESSAGE about how whites are horrible! I'll pass. Where is Wild Palms when we need it?

All clips here are pre woke clips. Someone with balls should upload a clip of the new woke stuff

You snowflakes are so easily triggered.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 12:34 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:
You snowflakes are so easily triggered.
I only read Faulkner sir. Little bit of Dostoeoevsky. They are dead now. James Franco ruins Faulkner pretty bad but he is the only adult in Hollywood smart enough to even try. I like that James Franco. I dont like you.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:29 PM 05-16-2022
THESE are the Daves I know, I know, these are the Daves I know.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 05:09 PM 05-16-2022

So I'm 2 episodes in and I'm not sure if your are trolling or trying to do some sort of avante garde piece.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:30 PM 05-16-2022
Man watching these old videos from the day are hilarious! Do not think that content will fly today though. :-)
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 08:27 AM 05-17-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Man watching these old videos from the day are hilarious! Do not think that content will fly today though. :-)
Thats what I was getting at. Itll be woke.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 11:15 AM 05-17-2022
Thats what I was getting at. Itll be woke.
"It'll be woke"

As in you actually haven't watched it yet?
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:57 PM 05-17-2022
I gotta spend less time in D.C.

I read this as, "The kids in the Hall are Black"
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 06:43 PM 05-17-2022
"It'll be woke"

No. I got a book to read. It was written by John Faulkner called "My brother Bill."
[Reply]
Rausch 05:55 PM 05-20-2022
So for those of you with time to kill watch the show Reaper. Pretty solid, a few Kids In The Hall, and the evil dad from Twin Peaks. For a show with only 2 seasons that got cancelled it was much better than you'd expect.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:00 PM 05-20-2022
"It'll be woke"

Doesn't make much sense to make a prediction after watching it.

Which I will be because it doesn't look a bit woke. If it is we all come back here and punch Chitown inna' nutsack.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 12:28 PM 05-23-2022
After watching an episode, I am reminded why it went off the air. It's not terrible however I didn't find it something that I would be looking forward to each week.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:02 PM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Doesn't make much sense to make a prediction after watching it.

Which I will be because it doesn't look a bit woke. If it is we all come back here and punch Chitown inna' nutsack.
Definitely not woke.

In fact mocks a lot of woke shit.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:48 AM 05-24-2022
I apologize for this. This is entirely a "me" problem, but it gets stuck in my head every time I see this thread. I hope this is cathartic for me in some way and it lifts the curse by me sharing it here

But yes, this show is on the list. These guys were before their time back in the day and I'm curious to see how they do now
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up