Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.
[Reply]
kccrow 02:39 PM 04-18-2022
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Great point. I just think that there’s enough talent in that group that we don’t need to reach for a DE in the first. I don’t like Mafe or karlaftis that much more than a few others in the DE group that should be available later.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I like Karlaftis alot more than the others in the DE group. I'd definitely move up for him, just not as far as I'd move up for Johnson but it's not that far apart for me.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:34 PM 04-19-2022
Connecticut DL Travis Jones was recently dubbed the "most versatile" defensive tackle in the 2022 NFL Draft.
Jones (6'4/336) made the most of offseason showcases like the Senior Bowl and it's safe to say he's reaping the benefits of it. He followed the Senior Bowl with an equally impressive 2022 NFL Scouting Combine performance, recording a 4.92 40-yard dash and a 28.5-inch vertical. His agility was also very much on display as he tied the top three-cone performance with a 7.33 time. According to Mike Renner of Pro Football Focus, Jones is the "most versatile" player among defensive tackles available for the taking in April.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:06 PM 04-19-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That's the big thing for me about Karlaftis. He was really good for more than just one year in the B1G.
I can’t think of a better comparison than Hali, Justin Smith or Kerrigan for Karlaftis. I also think he can play game 1, which has value.

He gets after QBs as well as almost anyone.
Attached: 2FDBA613-A519-4EB7-8C37-8E1EA76BA7D6.jpg (41.2 KB) 
[Reply]
BossChief 02:09 PM 04-19-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Connecticut DL Travis Jones was recently dubbed the "most versatile" defensive tackle in the 2022 NFL Draft.
Jones (6'4/336) made the most of offseason showcases like the Senior Bowl and it's safe to say he's reaping the benefits of it. He followed the Senior Bowl with an equally impressive 2022 NFL Scouting Combine performance, recording a 4.92 40-yard dash and a 28.5-inch vertical. His agility was also very much on display as he tied the top three-cone performance with a 7.33 time. According to Mike Renner of Pro Football Focus, Jones is the "most versatile" player among defensive tackles available for the taking in April.
I love his ability and hopefully he lasts till 50, but that’s highly unlikely.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:10 PM 04-25-2022
My final list is up.

Barring a trade up or down, I’m pretty confident that we pick 2 of these players.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:13 PM 04-25-2022
I like Andrew Booth but I think I’d prefer Kyler Gordon. I just really like the way he plays. He was an excellent man corner at Washington
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:38 PM 04-25-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I like Andrew Booth but I think I’d prefer Kyler Gordon. I just really like the way he plays. He was an excellent man corner at Washington
oh no you're thinking like me. You better be worried about that
[Reply]
In58men 06:40 AM 04-26-2022
If we stay at our current spots I’m saying we draft Boye Mafe and Andrew Booth Jr

Note: There’s a guy in the draft named Smoke Monday lol
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:02 AM 04-26-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
If we stay at our current spots I’m saying we draft Boye Mafe and Andrew Booth Jr

Note: There’s a guy in the draft named Smoke Monday lol

Thats a damn good first round!

Theres a Smoke AND a Snoop!
[Reply]
staylor26 08:49 AM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Added:

Boye Mafe, EDGE, Minnesota

DeMarvin Leal, DE/DT, Texas A&M

Dropped:

Jermaine Johnson, EDGE, FSU (won’t be there)

Trent McDuffie, CB, Washington (won’t be there)

Perrion Winfrey, DE/DT, Oklahoma (not enough 1st round buzz)
So we got 1 guy on the list, and another that I took off because I thought we no longer had a shot at him.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:50 AM 04-29-2022
From February:

Originally Posted by staylor26:
Bump

Added Trent McDuffie, CB, Washington.

Wasn’t sure if he was a fit, but the more I see, the more I think he’s a fit on any defense. He’s as safe as it gets at 30, and would be a great pick if he’s there.

[Reply]
kccrow 02:47 PM 04-29-2022
I very much should have stuck to my love affair for Karlaftis.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 36
« First < 263233343536
Up