ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 352
1 23451151101 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-28-2021
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
cmh6476 07:33 AM 06-28-2021
I had a call last week about season tickets, with the cheapest being $500/ seat. That doesn't sound like a terrible deal with MU and Kentucky both coming to town to play this year. I guess I'm just wondering if those seats would be any good at that price. Not that's there is really a bad seat in the house, but I'd at least want it to be a seat instead of just a GA ticket.

:-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:48 AM 06-28-2021
I’m going to need to watch games this year with a roster open on my phone.
[Reply]
SuperChief 07:56 AM 06-28-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
No kidding, lots of turnover this year. But I think we'll be thanking our lucky stars, considering last year's performance.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:30 AM 06-28-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
As I've gotten older, I've found myself going "What's that kids name again?" a lot more every year watching KU basketball.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:33 AM 06-28-2021
I imagine once the NCAA / FBI stuff is over KU will get more high-profile recruits but right now it's a lot of 4 stars we don't know too much about.

I fully anticipate a lot of KU fans seeing Cam Martin drain a 3 early on and immediately look up who he is.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:36 AM 06-28-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I imagine once the NCAA / FBI stuff is over KU will get more high-profile recruits but right now it's a lot of 4 stars we don't know too much about.

I fully anticipate a lot of KU fans seeing Cam Martin drain a 3 early on and immediately look up who he is.
With the Supreme Court this week, is there any chance KU doesn't get punished at all? If kids can profit from their likeness, the shoe companies can pay them whatever they want, legally.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:39 AM 06-28-2021
Well I think the important thing is the Supreme Court overtly invited further lawsuits with their ruling. I think if the NCAA goes overboard on their punishment KU will file suit the next day.

It might be in their best interest to give KU a slap on the wrist, especially since they don't technically have any evidence. In the past the NCAA didn't NEED evidence, they often punished programs based on what they believe went down. You start involving actual courts and welp be prepared to spend a lot of money and ultimately lose I guess.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:50 AM 06-28-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
With the Supreme Court this week, is there any chance KU doesn't get punished at all? If kids can profit from their likeness, the shoe companies can pay them whatever they want, legally.
Tangential to the case. The NCAA claims we received an improper competitive advantage thru said payments, even if they had been legal.

Besides, this ruling is after our alleged benefit occurred. A lawyer could help here but that’s like an ex post facto item that doesn’t apply to the rules in place.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:11 AM 06-28-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I’m expecting a huge punishment because it’s a very ncaa thing to do to let UNC walk for letting their kids commit academic fraud but blast KU for doing what literally every school is doing. Yes, even Wichita State Chiefroo.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:44 AM 06-28-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I’m expecting a huge punishment because it’s a very ncaa thing to do to let UNC walk for letting their kids commit academic fraud but blast KU for doing what literally every school is doing. Yes, even Wichita State Chiefroo.
Does Wichita State even have a basketball program anymore?
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:17 PM 06-28-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Does Wichita State even have a basketball program anymore?
I assume? I dunno. I just know Chiefroo is good for poking his head in to troll hard once a month or so.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:18 PM 06-28-2021
I assume? I dunno. I just know Chiefroo is good for poking his head in to troll hard once a month or so.
Hard to believe WSU fans can troll about anything.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:34 PM 06-28-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Hard to believe WSU fans can troll about anything.
You must have Chiefroo on ignore then.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:38 PM 06-28-2021
You must have Chiefroo on ignore then.
No, I see his nonsense. Just trying to draw him out so that he can get into the new thread.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 352
1 23451151101 > Last »
Up