ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Shows you enjoy watching now?
TripleThreat 12:55 AM 05-15-2021
My top picks that I’ve already watched

Game of thrones bar none. Can watch it 10x over and over

Breaking bad, solid series. Can’t watch it multiple times but is a perfect one and done series

Vikings, suprisingly good. People compared it to game of thrones. Lol not even close but a solid show when nothing else to watch

Black list, enjoyed the first season, takes a while to get back into it.

The 100. Great show actually. Not spectacular, but a perfect solid show that has a decent ending.

Walking dead - it’s the walking dead.

Currently watching

Cruel summer on Hulu. Believe it or not I’m actually enjoying this shit. I take a shot and grab some wine and I’m like damn babe, this isn’t bad!!

What other shows are you watching and what should I be watching?
[Reply]
srvy 04:36 PM 05-16-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcrumb:
You've missed the first two episodes of season 2, watch both of them by 9 pm tuesday and you're all caught up
Youtube tv doesn't carry History anymore so unless I have a premium Hulu package which I don't season 2 will run its course till I can see it on regular hulu.:-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:44 PM 05-16-2021
Anyone watch ‘Resident Alien’? I watched the first 3-4 episodes and liked a lot. Anyone finish season 1?
[Reply]
Fishpicker 04:51 PM 05-16-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Age of Samurai: Battle for Japan (Netflix)
that show drives me nuts. it is full of inaccuracies and the costumes are really bad and inauthentic.

I recommend the Shogunate channel on youtube.

the Sengoku Jidai series on that channel is excellent and it is much longer and in depth than AoS:BfJ

if you prefer to see the era acted out rather than told to you....

...Kagemusha is about the best you can do.

I've been watching the old 21 Jump Street. its pretty ridiculous.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:20 PM 05-16-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
That show is so good. I've recommended it a few time in the Media Center. No one ever says anything.
I had never heard of it, but I just watched a trailer and you two just convinced me that it's next on the list.

I had no idea John Singleton was behind it too. Has the series kept its edge after his death?
[Reply]
TLO 05:27 PM 05-16-2021
Watching Narcos for the first time. I'm definitely enjoying it.
[Reply]
eDave 05:30 PM 05-16-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I had never heard of it, but I just watched a trailer and you two just convinced me that it's next on the list.

I had no idea John Singleton was behind it too. Has the series kept its edge after his death?
It gets better and better as the onion is unpeeled. It's up there with Breaking Bad for me.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:41 PM 05-16-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

Nothing falls off.

The 4th season was as good as the first.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:49 PM 05-16-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I leaving fuckin' provolone in my socks at night, so they smell like your mother's fuckin' crotch in the mornin'
I know someone who gets like that when they are losing at anything competitive. It's amusing.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:36 PM 05-16-2021
Friday Night Lights, again..

Chuck... I'm in love with Yvonne Strahovski...
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:42 PM 05-16-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Banshee is great.
My wife and I decided to try Banshee because of this thread. Just a few episodes in the acting is a little cheesy but overall it's really good. Thanks!
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:40 PM 05-16-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Friday Night Lights, again..

Chuck... I'm in love with Yvonne Strahovski...
I went through that phase in my life.

I’d have won wars for that girl.
[Reply]
wazu 10:40 PM 05-16-2021
Resident Alien and Peaky Blinders.
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:14 AM 05-17-2021
Binged the first season of Snowfall yesterday, made it through the first seven anyway. Good so far, especially for a show with a bunch of actors I've never heard of. I'll definitely keep watching.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:22 AM 05-17-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Resident Alien and Peaky Blinders.
Peaky Blinders was good , good acting , hot blonde , violence
[Reply]
ijack 03:12 PM 05-08-2022
Narcos
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up