ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>Doctor Strange: The Multiverse of Madness
Tribal Warfare 02:24 PM 04-14-2020

BREAKING: #SpiderMan filmmaker Sam Raimi has officially confirmed that he is the new director of #DoctorStrangeInTheMultiverseOfMadness! https://t.co/YnJ49pkOZu

— MCU Direct (@MCU_Direct) April 14, 2020

[Reply]
Fish 10:58 PM 02-13-2022

[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:04 AM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Hooooly shitballs!

That was Professor ****ing X at 1:17!
This was my reaction as well.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:49 PM 02-14-2022
This looks so fucking awesome.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:08 PM 02-16-2022
How are more people not flipping out at this revelation? BE AS EXCITED AS ME DAMN YOU
[Reply]
Fish 09:35 PM 02-16-2022
From the trailer, this definitely looks to follow pretty closely with Dr. Strange's comic series vs Shuma-Gorath. This is going to be really crazy.

Comic Spoilers. Nothing that cannot be deduced from the trailer itself if you're at all familiar with his past in the comics:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:41 PM 02-16-2022
How are more people not flipping out at this revelation? BE AS EXCITED AS ME DAMN YOU

I'm excited about Stewart and a potential multiverse Illuminati.

They could bring in Stewart and/or Mcavoy for Professor X, introduce Reed Richards + Namor, and even bring RDJ back for an Iron Man cameo.

Was there another member of the Illuminati? I feel like I'm missing someone.. Blackbolt?
[Reply]
Bowser 12:13 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'm excited about Stewart and a potential multiverse Illuminati.

They could bring in Stewart and/or Mcavoy for Professor X, introduce Reed Richards + Namor, and even bring RDJ back for an Iron Man cameo.

Was there another member of the Illuminati? I feel like I'm missing someone.. Blackbolt?
Yes, Blackbolt was in there. T'Challa as well, but he may have shown up later?
[Reply]
sully1983 02:41 PM 02-17-2022
, and even bring RDJ back for an Iron Man cameo.
Dear God please no.. Don't give Kevin Feige any ideas because I wouldn't put it past him to do something like that. Tony Stark got more annoying thru out each phase of the MCU . He was unbearable in the last couple of appearances. The MCU milked that character for all its worth.

Dr Strange was one of the most forgettable assembly line origin films out of all the shit Kevin Feige has shoveled out to the masses.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:36 PM 02-17-2022
Yes, Blackbolt was in there. T'Challa as well, but he may have shown up later?
I was never much of a comic book reader, but I did read World War Hulk and I don't remember him being a part of the Illuminati in that story so he prob did come later.

Idk how I almost forgot Blackbolt. When Hulk stopped on the moon and confronted him produced one of my favorite confrontations of all time.

Originally Posted by sully1983:
Dear God please no.. Don't give Kevin Feige any ideas because I wouldn't put it past him to do something like that. Tony Stark got more annoying thru out each phase of the MCU . He was unbearable in the last couple of appearances. The MCU milked that character for all its worth.

Dr Strange was one of the most forgettable assembly line origin films out of all the shit Kevin Feige has shoveled out to the masses.
Wha..? I can understand if he isn't your favorite, but I think you're the first person I've ever heard of who disliked RDJ as Iron Man.

A cameo or small role as a multiversal version of Iron Man from RDJ would have the fans going crazy.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:27 PM 02-17-2022
I was never much of a comic book reader, but I did read World War Hulk and I don't remember him being a part of the Illuminati in that story so he prob did come later.

Idk how I almost forgot Blackbolt. When Hulk stopped on the moon and confronted him produced one of my favorite confrontations of all time.

Wha..? I can understand if he isn't your favorite, but I think you're the first person I've ever heard of who disliked RDJ as Iron Man.

A cameo or small role as a multiversal version of Iron Man from RDJ would have the fans going crazy.
This.

That said I expect someone to play superior iron man or whatever for this movie if stark is in it.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:28 PM 02-17-2022
I'm excited for America Chavez being introduced too. I have several comics from her original run
[Reply]
Bowser 04:30 PM 02-17-2022

[Reply]
sully1983 07:03 PM 02-17-2022

He was really good in the 1st Iron Man and the lst Avengers and to a lesser extent Infinity War but damn imo he got way too much screen time.

Also I wish the MCU would keep dead characters dead.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:11 PM 02-17-2022

[Reply]
Bowser 08:52 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I'm excited for America Chavez being introduced too. I have several comics from her original run
I listened to a channel talking about how they retconned her origin, and it pissed off a ton of people. The original story sounded way cooler.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up