ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 20
< 12 345612 > Last »
Media Center>Top gun trailer
Coyote 08:52 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Didn't realize the hornets had gotten that big.

I think it's just that widebody stance they have that gives them such a lumbering look. That's a loooooot of fuselage.

Anybody between probably 35 and 55 is gonna have a soft spot for the big fighter; it's just the era we grew up in. At least the A-10 is still fighting the good fight and the F-15 is gonna have a 50+ year service life when all is said and done. In this era of aircraft development and for a high performance fighter, that's unthinkable.

But the F-14 will almost certainly always be my favorite.
Roger.
Yeah Super Hornets are called Rhinos on the boat. Ironically same nickname F4 Phantoms had as well due to size. We called Tomcats, “Turkeys” due to thier variable geometry wings. Like a cobbler strutting and spreading.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:23 PM 07-18-2019

Embedded
[Reply]
Sorry 04:17 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

Embedded
I'm a noob, how to embed?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:44 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
I'm a noob, how to embed?
On the bottom right of the video box is the word share. Click the word share, a box will pop-up on the right you will see the word embed. Click on the word embed, a different window will pop-up that will have the video in it and the link to the video you are on. On the bottom right will be the word copy, click on the word copy, then go to where you are wanting to place the video and right click on your mouse, then select the paste button from the menu that appears.
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:50 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
On the bottom right of the video box is the word share. Click the word share, a box will pop-up on the right you will see the word embed. Click on the word embed, a different window will pop-up that will have the video in it and the link to the video you are on. On the bottom right will be the word copy, click on the word copy, then go to where you are wanting to place the video and right click on your mouse, then select the paste button from the menu that appears.
you could have said:

click share, click embed, copy, paste in CP post window :-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:15 PM 07-18-2019
Oh hell yes!

I watched twice, came twice in my pants!
[Reply]
Dayze 04:38 PM 07-18-2019
I spy a Kawasaki h2 in there.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:42 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I used to have that bike, not "That one" but another built H2 Mach 3
[Reply]
Dayze 06:36 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
I used to own 2 sports bikes about 15 years ago, and there were ridiculous fast. Then about a year ago, I rode a buddies R1M and he rode my street glide for a quick ride. Holy shit...times have changed. R1M was insane; can't imagine what an H2 would be like full out.
[Reply]
Coyote 06:52 AM 07-19-2019
I used to own 2 sports bikes about 15 years ago, and there were ridiculous fast. Then about a year ago, I rode a buddies R1M and he rode my street glide for a quick ride. Holy shit...times have changed. R1M was insane; can't imagine what an H2 would be like full out.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawasaki_triple

I had a couple back in the day. I started with their predecessors above. The “ Triple” was explosive but had a terrible frame/ suspension for the power. You could literally feel the frame flex when balls out in a corner and I suspect that got a few guys. Got my attention and I’d back way off and guys on other bikes would pass, the out of the corner a locomotive hit its ass end and we’d repeat the series throughout. Continued poor suspension with all those bikes in my opinion.
[Reply]
loochy 06:53 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Originally Posted by Barret:
F-14 tomcat in the last shot by the way.....that was nice.
I used to have that airplane, not "that one" but another built F-14D Super Tomcat
[Reply]
notorious 05:21 PM 07-18-2019
I’m in. Fuck yeah.
[Reply]
Fish 05:25 PM 07-18-2019
Yeah, that looks like fun. I'm down.
[Reply]
sully1983 05:32 PM 07-18-2019
Looks good and like something that should be seen in IMAX to get the full experience (those aerial shots look jaw dropping!)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:37 PM 07-18-2019
Oh my fuck I am in
[Reply]
Page 2 of 20
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up