ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>The Minecraft Thread
dmahurin 11:10 AM 05-16-2022
I did a search and there are only 3 threads related to Minecraft with the "newest" being from 2014. Does anyone play still? There is a fairly big update to the game coming soon with a deep underground city and a new mob that can smell you and track you down via sound. Should be really interesting.
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 11:58 AM 05-16-2022
I do a little. My kids have wanted me to play with them in the past, and then I did some on my own to get away from them doing stuff I wanted to do differently, but didn't want to be that dad that tells them they are having fun wrong.

The updates have been interesting with what is already out with all the caves and cliffs stuff.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 12:41 PM 05-16-2022
I want to see if this thread takes off. If it does, so many of my suspicions will prove true.
[Reply]
dmahurin 12:54 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
I want to see if this thread takes off. If it does, so many of my suspicions will prove true.
Like?
[Reply]
notorious 02:33 PM 05-16-2022
Kids play ALL the time.

We have it on Wii U and on each of their laptops.

Great game.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:35 PM 05-16-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Kids play ALL the time.

We have it on Wii U and on each of their laptops.

Great game.
Yeah, my kid played it when he was younger. He still keeps his copy for whenever my little nephew comes around.

My experience with the game is limited to supporting father/uncle. "Sure, show me what you built. Oh wow, that's cool".
[Reply]
Up