ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Final 4 Round Mock Draft
staylor26 12:40 PM 04-25-2022
29. George Karlaftis, EDGE, Purdue - The closer we get, the more it feels like Karlaftis will be on the board when the Chiefs pick. I find it hard to believe they would pass him up too, like some are predicting, but I’m going to guess that they wouldn’t.

30. Boye Mafe, EDGE, Minnesota - Mafe would be a great compliment to Karlaftis. The Chiefs can feel much better about the position with a high ceiling guy to go with their high floor pick at 30.

50. DeMarvin Leal, DT, Texas A&M - When Leal was still getting 1st round buzz, I thought it was a little overrated, but if he makes it to 50, which is right around his consensus, I’m all for this pick. High upside pass rusher on the interior. You’ve completely rejuvenated your DL group with the first 3 picks, and can now focus on other needs.

62. John Metchie lll, WR, Alabama - This might take a slight trade up, but I’m willing to make it happen either way. Metchie is a perfect fit for this offense, and should be able to contribute down the stretch this season.

94. Nick Cross, S, Maryland - The Chiefs will be taking a safety at some point, and round 3 feels like a sweet spot. Great athlete that might allow you to let Thornhill walk next season if he gets a huge pay day after a career contract year.

103. Zyon McCollum, CB, Sam Houston State - Would anybody he surprised to see the Chiefs wait till the middle of the draft to take a corner? I know I wouldn’t be. They’re probably expecting Bradberry to be cut, and will go with a h/w/s guy like Sneed again.

121. Erik Ezukanma, WR, Texas Tech - He’s already been working out with Mahomes a bit in Texas. After going with a guy like Matchie, a bigger X type makes a lot of sense in the 4th. I think the Chiefs will be taking 2 WRs for sure.

135. Jake Ferguson, TE, Wisconsin - just like last year, the Chiefs take a TE that is eerily similar to Kelce in terms of skill set. Obviously, Ferguson won’t be Kelce either, but I think he’s better than Gray though.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:33 AM 04-26-2022
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
What I'm saying isn't as crazy as it sounds. I'll take the complete mismatch Kelce is all day everyday and twice on Sunday. I just don't think you find another TE thats as savvy before and after the catch. Less than that is just another receiving TE to me. The mold I prefer is a Gronkowski type mold that can block their ass of but is also a receiving threat and redzone monster. I thought the OP was great, I was just nitpicking
Why? We don't run the ball anyway.

:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 10:27 PM 04-28-2022
50/50 so far.

Maybe they can still get Mafe?

I’m hoping for Sam Williams though.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:32 PM 04-28-2022
Damnit, I suggested you switch to the wrong Washington CB. lol.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up