ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>Shows you enjoy watching now?
TripleThreat 12:55 AM 05-15-2021
My top picks that I’ve already watched

Game of thrones bar none. Can watch it 10x over and over

Breaking bad, solid series. Can’t watch it multiple times but is a perfect one and done series

Vikings, suprisingly good. People compared it to game of thrones. Lol not even close but a solid show when nothing else to watch

Black list, enjoyed the first season, takes a while to get back into it.

The 100. Great show actually. Not spectacular, but a perfect solid show that has a decent ending.

Walking dead - it’s the walking dead.

Currently watching

Cruel summer on Hulu. Believe it or not I’m actually enjoying this shit. I take a shot and grab some wine and I’m like damn babe, this isn’t bad!!

What other shows are you watching and what should I be watching?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:28 PM 08-01-2022
ALL IN THE FAMILY from the 70's
[Reply]
srvy 08:55 PM 08-01-2022
Just waiting for the Friday drop on the next episode of For All Mankind. I really enjoy that show.

I finished up Invasion that I breezed through. I did a search for when season 2 would drop and found there might not be one. I guess it wasn't too popular but I enjoyed it.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:32 AM 08-02-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
Just waiting for the Friday drop on the next episode of For All Mankind. I really enjoy that show.

I finished up Invasion that I breezed through. I did a search for when season 2 would drop and found there might not be one. I guess it wasn't too popular but I enjoyed it.
I really like for all Mankind and Blackbird right now but having to wait a week for the ne t episode sucks lol.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 12:27 PM 08-05-2022
Soo I just started watching Narcos.... I can't believe I didn't pick this up sooner tbh, I'm usually pretty good at following whats "hot" on netflix or hulu
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:08 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I really like for all Mankind and Blackbird right now but having to wait a week for the ne t episode sucks lol.
A season behind the times, but

Spoiler!

is peak cinematic glory.

Ol Ed leaning on his new IROC, taking it all in, with REO blaring in the background.

Attached: FaMK S2E8.jpg (65.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:14 AM 08-23-2022
I was toying with dropping back in to compliment Jeff Russo on his orchestration and composing. . . . He's doing amazing stuff with the soundtrack. Then I got to the S3E6

Spoiler!

And the opening overture I thought he just Morricone-d the everlovin' shit out of it, . . . then I went to look up the piece of music in question [note the title]

[Reply]
Stewie 04:41 PM 08-23-2022
The IT Crowd.

Funniest show I've seen in a long time. It's on Netflix anytime and Pluto TV on Friday nights.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:20 PM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by Stewie:
The IT Crowd.

Funniest show I've seen in a long time. It's on Netflix anytime and Pluto TV on Friday nights.
"Did you reboot the PC?" Awesome show! Loved the CEO diving out the window!

LOVE, LOVE Seal Team on Paramount + Watched seasons 1 - 4 on CBS but it got flipped to Paramount + :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up