ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes vs Allen: The Greatest Game Ever Played
Hammock Parties 11:00 PM 01-27-2022
The Legend of Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes grows as he outfires Buffalo's Josh Allen in...THE GREATEST GAME EVER PLAYED.

[Reply]
htismaqe 09:59 AM 01-28-2022
Please don't feed the trolls.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:59 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by 13Seconds:
Allen still went into OT with more yards, more TD’s, more points per drive, and a greater QB rating.
But he had 4 opportunities to score and got nothing.

Choker.
[Reply]
13Seconds 10:01 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
But he had 4 opportunities to score and got nothing.

Choker.
I hear you.

But again, he scored more possession than Mahomes. If he had scored on the drives you’re talking about, then the points per possession would be even more lopsided.

I don’t want this to devolve into trolling though so i’m logging off. Have a good day everyone.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:03 AM 01-28-2022
I hear you.

But again, he scored more possession than Mahomes. If he had scored on the drives you’re talking about, then the points per possession would be even more lopsided.
Well, he had his chances.

Better luck next time.

Running QBs often don't fare well in the postseason.

But please keep bumping this thread so my video heralding the great mahomes gets more views.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:07 AM 01-28-2022
I hear you.

I don’t want this to devolve into trolling though so i’m logging off. Have a good day everyone.
Do you believe that Allen gets into FG range with 13 seconds at the end?

EDIT
I also think that with such a slim margin, running the ball actually made a huge difference in this game. Total rushing for the Chiefs was 184 to just 109 for Buffalo.

Mahomes didn't NEED to out duel Allen on passing, we had a good running game going. One in which Mahomes out rushed Allen by 1 yard, by the way.

The Chiefs TEAM defeated a slightly inferior Bills team, slightly inferior. Allen is great. Mahomes is greater. It is what it is.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:32 AM 01-28-2022
I hear ya. And that must be frustrating to hear over and over again.

But Allen hasn’t just shown a little promise. That’s Burrow and Herbert.

Allen has beaten Mahomes and was a coin flip away from beating him again. He also had more yards, more TD’s, more points per possession, etc against Mahomes on Sunday after regulation.

This isn’t a flash in the pan. Allen is the real deal.

A coin flip decided who won.
Dont forget HoneyBadger was hurt on the first series...and they had game-planned all week with him. They had to adjust the entire game and three of Allens TD's were due to miscommunication/blown assignments in the defensive backfield. Two of which...the DB fell down.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:36 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Do you believe that Allen gets into FG range with 13 seconds at the end?

EDIT
I also think that with such a slim margin, running the ball actually made a huge difference in this game. Total rushing for the Chiefs was 184 to just 109 for Buffalo.

Mahomes didn't NEED to out duel Allen on passing, we had a good running game going. One in which Mahomes out rushed Allen by 1 yard, by the way.

The Chiefs TEAM defeated a slightly inferior Bills team, slightly inferior. Allen is great. Mahomes is greater. It is what it is.
Against the Chiefs' secondary? It's possible. They're not good at prevent defense.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:36 AM 01-28-2022
13seconds has made Trevor Lawrence's confidence soar
[Reply]
RedRaider56 10:36 AM 01-28-2022
That was great!
[Reply]
tyecopeland 10:45 AM 01-28-2022

A coin toss decided it.
A coin flip decided who won.
You keep saying that. It's not true. The coin toss did not win the Chiefs the game. If it had the score would be 36-36 and the Chiefs won on a coin flip. The winner of the coin toss doesn't always win. I grant you it seemed like a formality in this game but the coin toss did not decide the game.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:47 AM 01-28-2022
I read Allen was 10-0 on coin flips coming in?
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:47 AM 01-28-2022
OT is ended by a first score TD about 20% of the time.

80% of the games go beyond the first possession.

The coin flip argument is complete and utter BS.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:50 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
OT is ended by a first score TD about 20% of the time.

80% of the games go beyond the first possession.

The coin flip argument is complete and utter BS.
bUt tHe cOiN fLip dEcIdEd tHe gaMe!11111111110
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:22 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Against the Chiefs' secondary? It's possible. They're not good at prevent defense.
Mahomes showed it was possible, but let's face it, it ain't bloody likely. I don't see it, but I'm biased. Nobody but Mahomes, Hill, Kelce get that done. I also think Spags plays it a lot smarter than they did. But whatever. It doesn't matter now.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 12:30 PM 01-28-2022
Mahomes was amazing but I wouldn’t say he “outfired” Allen.

At the end of regulation, Mahomes had 1 more possession than Allen yet Allen still had a more yards, more TD’s, a better QB rating and a higher completion percentage.

Bills coaches just really went full-reerun at the end of the game with that horrible coverage.
just like the Bills you think the game ends before the game ends. .

get the **** out of here. .

Mahomes was throwing against the number 1 defense in the NFL

The other guy was throwing against Daniel Sore-ass-son , Mike Hughes and Thornhil. .

Plus The Reaper would have had another TD if the coaches didnt snap the ball to a tight end on 4th down
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up