ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 57
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:31 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Yeah, I can sympathize with that, but when you're making your QB pick at the end of the first round, or even worse, in later rounds, you're not really making an effort. Sometimes you have to take the chance on trading draft capital to move up in the first round. It doesn't always pay off, but how many great QBs have been taken outside the top 15 picks? I know there are historical examples like Starr, Brady, etc, but those examples are few and far between.
True and they've placed a few bets that were bad deals in that regard.
[Reply]
TEX 11:40 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
True, I believe the Chiefs were the winningest regular season team of the 90s if I'm not mistaken.
I think the 49'ers and Bills may have won more, but KC was right up there...Didn't mean squat though cuz the next sentence is they won ZERO Super Bowls. Just one would have made all those KC teams better from a historic perspective. Needed a real QB. When they had one they went to the AFC Championship game. End of story.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:04 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Well, I don't think they're doing that... they've missed on their QB picks, simple as that and are stuck in that 90's Chiefs mode right now. I wouldn't say they chose this by design as a winning strategy.

Let’s see them make the playoffs before we call them something as lofty and grand as the 90s Chiefs
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:19 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by crispystl:
The Broncos with the ghost of Peyton manning could be considered too. The defense won them that Superbowl for sure.
The ghost of Peyton was still incredible at reading the defense pre snap and changing the play and knowing where to go with ball.

Getting Goff to the SB was a pretty impressive feat.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:29 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Just for Quesadilla Knowmo

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-top-15-...s-week-12-2021
How can that be? The super dee duper RB he mentioned isn’t even on that list?? Fake news??
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:31 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
I think the 49'ers and Bills may have won more, but KC was right up there...Didn't mean squat though cuz the next sentence is they won ZERO Super Bowls. Just one would have made all those KC teams better from a historic perspective. Needed a real QB. When they had one they went to the AFC Championship game. End of story.
Why the Marty bashing? He didn't win a SB but I thought he did a good job here overall. Reid didn't win shit in Philly either.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 12:40 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
You just don't understand... but you will.

Cool. Maybe he'll run all over the Chiefs like Phillip Lindsay did last year, and the Broncos will lose 43-16 again.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:56 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Why the Marty bashing? He didn't win a SB but I thought he did a good job here overall. Reid didn't win shit in Philly either.
Reid went to 5 NFC Championship games and 1 Super Bowl.

Marty lost in the playoffs as the #1 seed twice in 3 years.

:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 01:00 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Reid went to 5 NFC Championship games and 1 Super Bowl.

Marty lost in the playoffs as the #1 seed twice in 3 years.

[Reply]
htismaqe 01:02 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Andy Reid postseason record:

17-15

Marty Schottenheimer postseason record:

5-13
[Reply]
staylor26 01:05 PM 12-01-2021

17-15

5-13
PA isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed…
[Reply]
RunKC 01:23 PM 12-01-2021

17-15

5-13
One of my biggest regrets as a Chiefs fan is Marty never getting an elite QB. He deserved it more than anyone. Such a good goddamn coach.

Andy got his and it got him a ring. I really think the same would have happened if Marty had that luxury
[Reply]
crispystl 01:27 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
The ghost of Peyton was still incredible at reading the defense pre snap and changing the play and knowing where to go with ball.

Getting Goff to the SB was a pretty impressive feat.
True on both accounts.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:31 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Hope you bitches are ready

:-):-):-)
Speaking of bitches...where were you the last 2 months after Denver collapsed after a fluke 3 and 0 start?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:50 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Speaking of bitches...where were you the last 2 months after Denver collapsed after a fluke 3 and 0 start?
Fluke?? That start was no fluke. They played the 3 worst teams in the league those 3 weeks. That start was all but guaranteed. The flukes we're them beating Dallas and the Chargers.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 57
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up