ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 46
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>HE GOOD OFFICIAL [Tyreek will not be suspended]
Dante84 08:02 AM 07-19-2019

The NFL did not find that #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill violated the Personal Conduct Policy. He may attend Kansas City's training camp and participate in all club activities.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:04 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
That's two non-suspensions that Goodell got right - the Reek one and the Zeke Elliott one. I like where this is headed.
No, he screwed Zeke the first time. Zeke like Hill had no charges pressed nor had any hard evidence against him YET was still given 6 game suspension because of PR perception. Goodell knew he "screwed the pooch" on that one and why even though Zeke was actually caught on tape "shoulder shoving" a person down to the ground he got nothing(make up call).
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:05 AM 07-19-2019
Shows you how bad the MEDIA is...... A couple of guys on a Chiefs Forum were able to vet the story out faster and in more detail than the media with their "Contacts"

People still think the broken arm has something to do with it
[Reply]
digger 10:06 AM 07-19-2019
https://youtu.be/IYwXUxgszF0

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:07 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
If evidence was found that would clear Tyreek of the 2014 incident (perhaps Crystal breaks down and admits to making the whole thing up), and prove that he pleaded "guilty" only due to his lack of money/time... could that case go back to court to clear his name, or is that case closed forever?
Good question for Baby Lee.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:09 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
His lawyer just saved his career.
Everyone hates a lawyer until they need one.:-)
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:09 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
THIS!
Great avatar, by the way.

I have said this before here, I am a Raiders fan, but this case goes beyond fandom and football. The ruling has set a very important precedent. The #MeToo has fostered this incorrect belief that innocent before guilty should be abolished and women's testimony should be taken as the gospel truth.

Too many lives have been ruined because of that narrative. I am tired of it. If Hill catches a TD (and he probably will against our defense) so be it. Justice is more important than football. We can survive without football. But our society can't survive without justice.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:09 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I was just told if you cheer for this guy you are a piece of shit too........laughing so hard.
I believe the present word du jour of the Mad on Twitter crowd is 'complicit'.

They LOOOOOOOVE throwing 'complicit' around right now. "If you don't immediately condemn X you are complicit in Y!!!!" is pretty much a macro on the angry twitter keyboards at the moment.

So I regret to inform you that you are, in fact, complicit in the abuse of women and children. You'll just have to learn to deal with this fact.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:14 AM 07-19-2019
The Twitter comments from people who don't know shit about the story are an indictment of the media and particularly the sports media in KC.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:14 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I believe the present word du jour of the Mad on Twitter crowd is 'complicit'.

They LOOOOOOOVE throwing 'complicit' around right now. "If you don't immediately condemn X you are complicit in Y!!!!" is pretty much a macro on the angry twitter keyboards at the moment.

So I regret to inform you that you are, in fact, complicit in the abuse of women and children. You'll just have to learn to deal with this fact.
this is my response to that...

[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:15 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
The Twitter comments from people who don't know shit about the story are an indictment of the media and particularly the sports media in KC.
pretty much people still believe he snapped his kids arm ffs
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:15 AM 07-19-2019
It's Comic-Con in my hometown right now. I should go Downtown dressed up as Tyreek Hill.

HAHA
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:16 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
The only likeable Raider fan in the world
Well, there is always an exception to the rule!

Being a Raiders fan isn't fun but it beats being a Steelers fan. Ugh. There is a bandwagon fan base. Heinz Field would be empty if they ever reverted back to the pre-1970 teams.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:17 AM 07-19-2019

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:17 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep! Worked for a certain team in our division quite well throughout the decade of the '70's.
In retrospect, not as well as people would think. Of course, the Steelers were just as dirty but they had good PR.

Nothing ever changes in the NFL.
[Reply]
Sorce 10:18 AM 07-19-2019
Reddit is having a meltdown right now, it's fantastic.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 46
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up