ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 151 of 189
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
excessive 12:02 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
My mother is a tee-totaler. She's never drank, never done any drugs, goes to church every Sunday.

After her last round of opioids she finally said "no more". They tried a different med but it didn't work either, so they gave her a med card.

Like you said, everyone will eventually. I know she does.
For sure, eventually. Wife went off her depression meds (said she was tired or not feeling anything) and made the switch to homemade gummies. It's still a little bumpy at times, but when I hear, "The gummies are kicking in," I know it's smiles and laughs coming my way.

Smoking right now, this second, Fruit Spirit. Too many strains in jars to list them all, but just harvested Mango Lassi, Peach Sherbet, Purple Banana Cream. a THC/CBD 1:1, and Super Lemon Haze. Whoever pointed out earlier the dominance of fruit strains (these were all freebies) got it right on. Moved Sour Diesel, Gorilla Glue, and Laughing Buddha into the Bloom tent yesterday.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:03 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Highly dubious of this; they ain't shutting down I70 or 435 to pull over people for pot.
I travel all interstate between here and IL. There's no way you're getting pulled over on I80 unless you're speeding or doing something else illegal.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:06 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by excessive:
For sure, eventually. Wife went off her depression meds (said she was tired or not feeling anything) and made the switch to homemade gummies. It's still a little bumpy at times, but when I hear, "The gummies are kicking in," I know it's smiles and laughs coming my way.
My wife doesn't have an Iowa card because she doesn't want to deal with the red tape. She buys recreational in IL. She said it's one of the few things that has actually worked for her and she's had idiopathic pain for almost 20 years. I mean I don't want to hype it up too much, since I'm obviously a consumer myself but it really seems to be a catch-all in my experience. There's very few ailments that it doesn't at least HELP.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:08 PM 02-08-2023
I travel all interstate between here and IL. There's no way you're getting pulled over on I80 unless you're speeding or doing something else illegal.
Yup, these main thoroughfares between KS and MO make it pretty much unenforceable to prevent people from at a minimum bringing it across those state lines and into the KS side of the metro. If you travel further south with it down I35, I guess it might be a slight concern, but I still doubt it. Now we will see how long Kansas wants to be dumb about this before they realize over 1/3 of the revenue of sales in KC are from Kansas residents. I went on Friday (day 1), and the lot was filled with KS plates.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:10 PM 02-08-2023
Yup, these main thoroughfares between KS and MO make it pretty much unenforceable to prevent people from at a minimum bringing it across those state lines and into the KS side of the metro. If you travel further south with it down I35, I guess it might be a slight concern, but I still doubt it. Now we will see how long Kansas wants to be dumb about this before they realize over 1/3 of the revenue of sales in KC are from Kansas residents. I went on Friday (day 1), and the lot was filled with KS plates.
Kansas is probably going to be a long holdout. At least in Iowa, we have more bordering states where it is legal (thanks MO!) so they're not going to hold out forever. The revenue the state is losing here is massive because people aren't just going to one state to get it, they're going all over.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:12 PM 02-08-2023
Kansas is probably going to be a long holdout. At least in Iowa, we have more bordering states where it is legal (thanks MO!) so they're not going to hold out forever. The revenue the state is losing here is massive because people aren't just going to one state to get it, they're going all over.
Yup, total birds of a feather Iowa and Kansas are. Sports betting is totally fine but the devil's lettuce will bring the end of days.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:18 PM 02-08-2023
Yup, total birds of a feather Iowa and Kansas are. Sports betting is totally fine but the devil's lettuce will bring the end of days.
:-). You ain't kidding.

We were one of the first states to legalize gambling and Iowa heads up several of the interstate lotteries. We were also the 3rd state to legalize same-sex marriages.

But weed? Nope, not gonna do that. I tend to think that the problem in Iowa is economic rather than moral. Even though our governor is a social conservative, she's also a big corporatist. I'm sure she's got more than one pharmaceutical lobbyist begging her not to legalize it.
[Reply]
excessive 12:23 PM 02-08-2023
Lots of benefits to having a card, at least in Missouri. I decided not to wait for Missouri to go recreational and haven't regretted it.

I read an article in The Star (gasp! yes I'm one of those people) which mentioned customers getting their full recreational allowance of 3 ounces on their first visit. Estimated cost: $1,200. Sheez, I don't have that yet into the grow rooms and have harvested many. many times that.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:26 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by excessive:
Lots of benefits to having a card, at least in Missouri. I decided not to wait for Missouri to go recreational and haven't regretted it.

I read an article in The Star (gasp! yes I'm one of those people) which mentioned customers getting their full recreational allowance of 3 ounces on their first visit. Estimated cost: $1,200. Sheez, I don't have that yet into the grow rooms and have harvested many. many times that.
Yeah, in general medical is much cheaper than recreational, at least the places I've been. As well, medical has much higher buying limits, especially out of state (IL out of state limits are pretty strict).
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:32 PM 02-08-2023
Highly dubious of this; they ain't shutting down I70 or 435 to pull over people for pot.
When colorado made recreational legal, I remember hearing of checkpoints along state lines. Of course, times are changing and it doesn't have the same stigma as it used to, so it's entirely possible that LE doesn't care as much these days
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:44 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
When colorado made recreational legal, I remember hearing of checkpoints along state lines. Of course, times are changing and it doesn't have the same stigma as it used to, so it's entirely possible that LE doesn't care as much these days
It's more believable with regards to the KS/CO border because it's in the middle of nowhere, and traffic is much more sparse. The KS/MO border (particularly around the KC metro region) has a million veins between them, with 435 and I70 being large and heavily trafficked just for general commuting. There is just no chance of a checkpoint interfering with people's day to day on those highways; no one would stand for it (and this is for sure discounting anything related to jurisdiction/legality of said checkpoints).
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:46 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
To be fair, that was in Nebraska. When it comes to stuff like this, Nebraska is worse than any other state save South Dakota.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:11 PM 02-08-2023
Dispensary in Blue Springs off of Duncan Rd/7hwy was surprisingly cheaper than I thought it would be and much cheaper than what I'd pay on the street.

They were having a deal 1oz flower for $200. It's a mix n match deal since they're sold in 1/8th jars. Multiple strands to choose from.

Before MO went rec legal I was paying $75/qtr from a friend of mine. Hooray.
[Reply]
Katipan 02:16 PM 02-08-2023
This thread is much different than when it started. 🥰

Me too.
[Reply]
Katipan 02:18 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I'm going to breed a KC Cheef strain. And now when someone steals my idea, I'll just add OG to the end of it.
Why haven't I done this? Wtf?
[Reply]
Page 151 of 189
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161 > Last »
Up