ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Is anyone watching Euro 2020?
bdj23 10:55 AM 06-12-2021
Danish player Christian Eriksen collapsed on the field. It doesn't look good. They just suspended the game for a medical emergency.
[Reply]
sedated 09:59 AM 06-30-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Belgium/Italy should be a final
Belgium certainly got the road from hell, first round Portugal, second round Italy.

Really wish the next round was Sat/Sun instead of Fri/Sat.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:42 PM 06-30-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
England seems to have easy road to the finals but you never know ,
They had the same road in the World Cup and lost to Croatia. Those Brits really know what they're doing as far as setting up these tournaments correctly.
[Reply]
bdj23 03:31 PM 06-30-2021
England is like KU - always chokes.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:56 AM 07-01-2021
Yeah fully expect us to bottle it and lose to Ukraine or in the semis. Probably the best chance we'll have in terms of ranked opponents to get to a final. To be honest though Belgium, Italy and Spain all look better on paper, mad how lopsided the draw is.

As for England being negative. Yeah, maybe, but defensively we're not great so we need to shore it up with about a million defensive players. Also switching to match Germany's formation was kinda a masterstroke in negating their wing backs. So who knows. The biggest reason for us being dull is we move the ball incredibly slowly, but I think that's more a lack of technical ability. Whoever we pick up front we'll have to leave out decent players, we can't get Foden, Mount, Sancho, Grealish, Sterling and Saka into the same team.

Either way, good enough to beat a disappointing Germany :-)
[Reply]
eDave 02:57 AM 07-01-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
England is like KU - always chokes.
As opposed to MU, who never has a chance to choke.
[Reply]
bdj23 04:54 AM 07-01-2021
I'm a KU fan my friend
[Reply]
BWillie 08:39 AM 07-01-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
As opposed to MU, who never has a chance to choke.
NORFOLK STATE!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:23 AM 07-01-2021
Anyone with stream for tomorrow? Who's streaming nowadays?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:26 AM 07-02-2021
The Mad Midget delivers!!
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 11:51 AM 07-02-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
NORFOLK STATE!
blocked and reported
[Reply]
Coogs 12:00 PM 07-02-2021
I'm not a huge soccer person, but do watch things like this because I like sports. Maybe to the people who are soccer fans the penalty for a red card is fair, but to me, the penalty seems a bit harsh. Spain getting basically a 45 minute 11 on 10 advantage seems a bit unfair.
[Reply]
Coogs 12:12 PM 07-02-2021
If Switzerland somehow gets this to penalty kicks, they deserve to win on that fact alone. No way they are even going to get a chance to score down a man, and Spain is getting shot after shot due to being a man up. Not right IMO.
[Reply]
Shag 12:37 PM 07-02-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Anyone with stream for tomorrow? Who's streaming nowadays?
Footybite is my go-to for soccer streams.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:48 PM 07-02-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
NORFOLK STATE!
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
blocked and reported

via GIPHY

[Reply]
TripleThreat 06:34 PM 07-02-2021
Originally Posted by Coogs:
I'm not a huge soccer person, but do watch things like this because I like sports. Maybe to the people who are soccer fans the penalty for a red card is fair, but to me, the penalty seems a bit harsh. Spain getting basically a 45 minute 11 on 10 advantage seems a bit unfair.
I somewhat tend to agree.

There’s a rule in soccer if you play the ball, you typically shouldn’t get called for a foul.

What I’m not understanding with these calls is I’m seeing a defender slide tackle, get all ball, then afterwards the offensive player is tumbling into him and falls and the offensive player is getting the call. I’ve played soccer my whole life. House. Club. ODP, varsity all 4 years, college, and I still don’t understand how they are calling that call. I mean sometimes they aren’t as they shouldn’t be, but I’m seeing a lot of these calls that are giving out yellows which are turning into reds, missed games, or simply forcing the player to play super passive because of the yellow card
[Reply]
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up