ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Is anyone watching Euro 2020?
bdj23 10:55 AM 06-12-2021
Danish player Christian Eriksen collapsed on the field. It doesn't look good. They just suspended the game for a medical emergency.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 10:10 AM 06-28-2021
Ready for England Germany tomorrow. Hopefully the match isn't too cagey and it's open exciting footb-- err soccer.
[Reply]
sedated 03:48 PM 06-28-2021
Holy shit, one of the world's best players misses the last penalty kick? That's crazy.

There was a bit of me that wanted to bet on the Swiss, France hasn't looked dominant this whole tournament
[Reply]
Monticore 03:48 PM 06-28-2021
Mbape fail , ouch.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:27 AM 06-29-2021
Southgate's squad is pretty negative, and it seems some English fans are not too thrilled about the team . A lot of attacking players left on the bench. Personally, I would've started Mount up top next to Kane and Sterling. Mount's pressing is top notch and could've caused the German backline some troubles.
[Reply]
Monticore 09:55 AM 06-29-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
Southgate's squad is pretty negative, and it seems some English fans are not too thrilled about the team . A lot of attacking players left on the bench. Personally, I would've started Mount up top next to Kane and Sterling. Mount's pressing is top notch and could've caused the German backline some troubles.
I m pulling for the Germans so I fine with it
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 10:00 AM 06-29-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I m pulling for the Germans so I fine with it
As German born I have to agree. But as a Chelsea fan, I find the lack of Reece James and Mason Mount in the squad annoying.
[Reply]
Monticore 10:18 AM 06-29-2021
As German born I have to agree. But as a Chelsea fan, I find the lack of Reece James and Mason Mount in the squad annoying.
Has Sancho or Rashford played much?
[Reply]
Monticore 10:22 AM 06-29-2021
Hasn't Werner been horrible for Chelsea this year?
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 10:29 AM 06-29-2021
Hasn't Werner been horrible for Chelsea this year?
In terms of goal scoring, yes. He had some serious issues and missed so many open easy goals. Really hope it was just down to it being his first season in a new country, covid, all that stuff and this upcoming season he improves a lot.

I like Werner a lot, think he brings a lot to the team besides goal scoring. His pace causes a lot of problems for teams.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 10:33 AM 06-29-2021
Has Sancho or Rashford played much?
They have both been on the bench for every game. Baka has started the last two games and Foden started the two before. Sterling has started every game
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:23 AM 06-29-2021
Jack Grealish deserves the spot over those two, but yes a very negative lineup against a team that’s been put on the ropes this tournament. Doesn’t make much sense. Would be funny to see Werner actually score a goal and piss all the Chelsea fans off that he waited til this game to score an actual big game goal.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:44 AM 06-29-2021
Looks like he saved Grealish for the perfect timing. I don’t think anyone in England is going to complain about that lineup decision now.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 11:53 AM 06-29-2021
dumb
[Reply]
bdj23 04:42 PM 06-29-2021
Glad France is gone, now someone needs to take care of England.

Belgium/Italy should be a final
[Reply]
Monticore 08:10 PM 06-29-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Glad France is gone, now someone needs to take care of England.

Belgium/Italy should be a final
England seems to have easy road to the finals but you never know ,
[Reply]
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up