ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 137 of 288
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147187237 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
suzzer99 01:00 PM 11-19-2018
If we make it out of the first half of our playoff game w/o a concussion to one of our premier skill players - I'll start to believe it's a new day.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:34 PM 11-26-2018
alright let's do this...first half

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:38 PM 11-26-2018
Reek is an incredible receiver.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:48 PM 11-26-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Reek is an incredible receiver.

via GIPHY

That guy has taken to the position in a way I never thought possible. He's a receiver - full stop. Runs incredible routes, makes outstanding adjustments and has excellent hands.

Dude's the next Antonio Brown. Hell, he would age better; Brown was never as fast. When Brown loses a step, he'll be mortal. If Hill ages on the same curve, he can lose a step and THEN be as fast as Brown. He'll need to lose 2 in order to be mortal.

That's why I'm so damn skittish about dealing picks and making moves for veterans that will get us near the cap. It's why I flinch whenever anyone talks about making moves this off-season that get us near the cap. I don't want to be anywhere close to the cap until we make damn sure that we can lock up Hill and Mahomes for the next 7 years.

Speaking of - did y'all see that Hill got fined for the peace sign? He's only done it a dozen times with no response but of course the NFL had to fine the man to back their !@#$ing "All-Star Crews" garbage.

I love this game but I truly hate this league.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:52 PM 11-26-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

via GIPHY

That guy has taken to the position in a way I never thought possible. He's a receiver - full stop. Runs incredible routes, makes outstanding adjustments and has excellent hands.

Dude's the next Antonio Brown. Hell, he would age better; Brown was never as fast. When Brown loses a step, he'll be mortal. If Hill ages on the same curve, he can lose a step and THEN be as fast as Brown. He'll need to lose 2 in order to be mortal.

That's why I'm so damn skittish about dealing picks and making moves for veterans that will get us near the cap. It's why I flinch whenever anyone talks about making moves this off-season that get us near the cap. I don't want to be anywhere close to the cap until we make damn sure that we can lock up Hill and Mahomes for the next 7 years.

Speaking of - did y'all see that Hill got fined for the peace sign? He's only done it a dozen times with no response but of course the NFL had to fine the man to back their !@#$ing "All-Star Crews" garbage.

I assumed that was why Watkins' deal was structured the way it was; we'll pay Hill that cash in an extension.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:02 PM 11-26-2018
second half...not as much to write home about...the Rams defense is so bad there's not much point in GIFing throws to wide open guys...but plenty of sex on these throws

[Reply]
suzzer99 04:08 PM 11-26-2018
Clay - I'm curious about those last two INTs.

1) What *likely* happens on the first one if the ball isn't tipped? Was the decision still as bad as it looked?

2) On the last INT - what if Mahomes really aired it out like he said he should have? Any chance Hill gets behind the defense and we get some miracle 80-yard bomb?

I'm over most aspects of that game - but I can't stop fantasizing about what could have been at the end there (with me able to tell my grandkids I was in that end zone and saw it live).
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:12 PM 11-26-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I assumed that was why Watkins' deal was structured the way it was; we'll pay Hill that cash in an extension.
Sure, but in the meantime you've torched a TON of rollover. That's why structure doesn't mean as much as it used to - the money they have to pay him in 2019 eats up a lot of potential rollover that could've gone to Hill in 2020 anyway.

That signing bonus, man. Phew - that's a stiff one.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:18 PM 11-26-2018
so um...the more I look at this...this is a phenomenal throw and it just got on Kelce too fast for him to reel it in.

He gets a hand on it, but I don't think he's expecting it to get on him that fast. :-)

But another one of those flick the wrist and it goes 50 yards throws...hnnng

and this is way too sexy on all 22...Mahomes has that single high completely buttfucked with his eyes/head...

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:23 PM 11-26-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
and this is way too sexy on all 22...Mahomes has that single high completely buttfucked with his eyes/head...
That safety was boned either way. With that shade, there was no way he could've kept up with that crosser.

That's a terrible alignment from ol' Wade and gave Mahomes an easy pitch/catch there.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:28 PM 11-26-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

via GIPHY

This. Even after that long ass thread I started, I think I can come to terms with paying that man his money.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 04:33 PM 11-26-2018

Man this looks like same play on Patrick first INT in 2 minute drill. Kelce almost got beat on the TD too
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:34 PM 11-26-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Clay - I'm curious about those last two INTs.

1) What *likely* happens on the first one if the ball isn't tipped? Was the decision still as bad as it looked?

2) On the last INT - what if Mahomes really aired it out like he said he should have? Any chance Hill gets behind the defense and we get some miracle 80-yard bomb?
oh yes, I was going to get to these on all 22

so on this he's clearly way late with the throw...ball should have been out already...not sure what happens if his arm isn't hit but it would have been a contested catch for sure...actually he may not even have seen Peters here

on this one, he's trying to throw it over everyone's head to Hill...you can't see it on this angle but he got inside that deep safety and Mahomes probably wanted to throw it to the pylon...and he could have if he had set his feet.
:-)

you can see Hill gets inside on this broadcast angle...it was so shitty though I waited until All 22, which doesn't show shit anyway.

[Reply]
suzzer99 04:39 PM 11-26-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That one hurts, if Mahomes moves forward 5 yards and steps into it, he can probably throw it 75 yards to the EZ from there. Hill looked to be on a perfect line to catch up to near the end zone.

My grandkids are gonna be pissed about not getting to hear that story.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:40 PM 11-26-2018
this is a dime...threw it before Kelce had even cleared the guy in the middle of the field

Originally Posted by suzzer99:
That one hurts, if Mahomes moves forward 5 yards and steps into it, he can easily throw it to the EZ from there. Hill looked to be on a perfect line to catch up to it in the corner of the end zone.

My grandkids are gonna be pissed about not getting to hear that story.
we needed a patomic bomb there...we know he can make that throw....damn shame
[Reply]
Page 137 of 288
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147187237 > Last »
Up