ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 17
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Trade deadline additions
O.city 09:59 AM 10-18-2021
I don't think they should or will throw any high picks out but looking around the league, who do you guys think they could add that would help?
[Reply]
Shields68 09:54 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
We’re at the point where we should be shopping some of our players. I’m thinking 9-8 and no playoffs.
It would do more harm to the long term to punt on this season and not give the core players a chance to turn it around. 11-6 still doable. Patrick, Hill Kelce would never forgive the organization.

go 4-1 within division beat the Giants/Steelers and go 2-1 between Dallas, Packers and Cincy.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:00 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Shields68:
It would do more harm to the long term to punt on this season and not give the core players a chance to turn it around. 11-6 still doable. Patrick, Hill Kelce would never forgive the organization.

go 4-1 within division beat the Giants/Steelers and go 2-1 between Dallas, Packers and Cincy.
How they’re currently playing? This team is 0-3 against Dallas, Green Bay and Cincy.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:14 AM 10-31-2021
Miami reportedly wasnts a 3-5 for devante Parker a 6’3” 215lb receiver.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:22 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Miami reportedly wasnts a 3-5 for devante Parker a 6’3” 215lb receiver.
We can’t afford his cap number even if we wanted to trade.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:02 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
We can’t afford his cap number even if we wanted to trade.
Possible if KC moves Mathieu. That said, Parker is kinda meh to me. He'd certainly be an upgrade here unless Gordon starts working out but he is in the tub or knicked up alot.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:06 AM 10-31-2021
BTW if the Dolphins move a WR, I'd kinda prefer taking a shot on Darius Slayton.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:13 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Possible if KC moves Mathieu. That said, Parker is kinda meh to me. He'd certainly be an upgrade here unless Gordon starts working out but he is in the tub or knicked up alot.
I'm with you, Parker doesn't move the needle for me.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:16 AM 10-31-2021
The trade that makes alot of sense for both teams is LDT to Detroit and Trey Flowers to KC. Vaitai sucks at RG for them and LDT would be an upgrade. Of course, the no-trade clause would need to be waived. The problem again though is the only way to make that happen is to move Mathieu first.
[Reply]
mkp785 10:29 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
BTW if the Dolphins move a WR, I'd kinda prefer taking a shot on Darius Slayton.
He plays for NYC.....

You're right about Parker tho, that's a hard pass especially at his contract. He'll be cut this off-season, sign him then if you want him.

I'd strongly consider a Badger for Michael Thomas trade if MT is fully healthy, but still kinda hope our guy just pulls his head out of his ass.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:32 AM 10-31-2021
Tyrann for Michael Thomas. Good for both sides. Tyrann goes to play In Louisiana and Thomas gets a fresh air with a star QB.
LDT for Flowers. Detroit gets OL help and Zflowers gets reunited with Daly.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:39 AM 10-31-2021
Tyrann for Michael Thomas. Good for both sides. Tyrann goes to play In Louisiana and Thomas gets a fresh air with a star QB.
LDT for Flowers. Detroit gets OL help and Zflowers gets reunited with Daly.
No cap room for Michael Thomas.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:43 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
No cap room for Michael Thomas.
His base is only a million this year.

We would clear like 13m in cap space by making that trade.

Not sure if NO can make that move though. Lots of dead $ as well as taking on Tyranns salary probably isn’t realistic.
[Reply]
mkp785 11:13 AM 10-31-2021
His base is only a million this year.

We would clear like 13m in cap space by making that trade.

Not sure if NO can make that move though. Lots of dead $ as well as taking on Tyranns salary probably isn’t realistic.
We could eat some of that to make it easier, but doesn't MT have another 3 years at a massive clip? Plus we have Reek's deal still on the horizon.

Still, if they think Badger is gone after this year and will be a distraction this season then pull the trigger. I'd rather them have done it in the summer tho.. I'm sure MT would've had his surgery ASAP if he knew he was gonna playing here.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:45 AM 10-31-2021
My current SO for Phoebe Cates. KK gets a younger, stronger partner that can take care of him throughout his senior years. I get a cinematic icon that’s still very attractive and can fulfill all of my red bikini fantasies.
[Reply]
kccrow 12:21 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
He plays for NYC.....

You're right about Parker tho, that's a hard pass especially at his contract. He'll be cut this off-season, sign him then if you want him.

I'd strongly consider a Badger for Michael Thomas trade if MT is fully healthy, but still kinda hope our guy just pulls his head out of his ass.

Apparently had Dolphins on my mind lol. There are rumors NY might move Slayton though, despite my idiocy above haha.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 17
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up