ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 25
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans forum thinks CP is a "Cesspool"
Jewish Rabbi 08:28 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by :
I don't doubt your experience at KC. Chiefs Planet is a cesspool though. Way too many people who refer to beating Buffalo this upcoming game as anal rape.
Let's fuck them in the ass along with their shitty ass team!!!

https://www.billsfans.com/forums/top...ge/4/#comments
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 11:16 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
You've obviously never been to Syracuse.
buffalo's worse lol
[Reply]
ghak99 11:17 AM 01-21-2022
The when in Rome bullshit is cute.

That dumb shit doesn't know Rome was brought down by barbarian heathens who snuck in and fucked their wives for years before finally tearing their society and rules apart. He should just be glad their wives are fat and ugly and CP has no interest in roasting weenies over their house fires.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 11:17 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
Funny thing is my wife’s family are all from Syracuse so I’ve been there quite a few times. It’s kind of a meh rustbelt city, but they do have some good Italian food restaurants there. Buffalo just looks like an old ashtray.
they've got a couple really good bakeries.

I always load up on Geddes before leaving and just sit in the airport eating pastries like some ridiculous fat fuck
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 11:18 AM 01-21-2022
we are going to forcibly rape the buffalo (the worst city in NY) williams in their anus holes
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:24 AM 01-21-2022
I have this idea for a pseudo-funny joke that could get some play on an SNL sketch. Or a show kind of like it. Or whatever. I mean, it's not hilarious, but it's not any less funny than some of the dog crap they put out.

The entire bit would be a terrible game show. Maybe Price Is Right-gone-bad kind of thing, where contestants play for different prizes in each round.

You get a super excited contestant who is about to explode with anticipation of what they could have. The host goes, "What are they playing for?!"

"IT'S A TRIP TO BUFFALOOOOOOOO!"

I don't know what the rest of the sketch would be about or what the other jokes would be. That's up to the writers, not my job. But they could certainly do that one. That's amusing to me.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 11:26 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I have this idea for a pseudo-funny joke that could get some play on an SNL sketch. Or a show kind of like it. Or whatever. I mean, it's not hilarious, but it's not any less funny than some of the dog crap they put out.

The entire bit would be a terrible game show. Maybe Price Is Right-gone-bad kind of thing, where contestants play for different prizes in each round.

You get a super excited contestant who is about to explode with anticipation of what they could have. The host goes, "What are they playing for?!"

I don't know what the rest of the sketch would be about or what the other jokes would be. That's up to the writers, not my job. But they could certainly do that one. That's amusing to me.
just steal the punchline from the coffee ad with Chris Farley
[Reply]
Spott 11:30 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
they've got a couple really good bakeries.

I always load up on Geddes before leaving and just sit in the airport eating pastries like some ridiculous fat fuck
We would go to some place called Harrison’s bakery while we were there, and they definitely had some good stuff.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:31 AM 01-21-2022
The best player in Bills history is O.J. Simpson.

Checkmate.
[Reply]
Bwana 11:32 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Is he dead??
https://twitter.com/i/status/1180914416885403648
Now there's a strong Darwin award candidate.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:34 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

I like it! Some other prizes could be a trip to a dildo factory, free rectal exams and a years supply of folding tables
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:34 AM 01-21-2022
Man I just looked at a map.

Can someone explain how Buffalo got a football team?

I can't think of a LESS relevant area in the country.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 11:36 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
We would go to some place called Harrison’s bakery while we were there, and they definitely had some good stuff.
Harrison's is also good and is actually in Syracuse not what they call the suburbs

it's a toss up for me between the 2. I usually put on like 5 pounds when we go visit my wife's family
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:36 AM 01-21-2022
There's always this...

[Reply]
JimNasium 11:36 AM 01-21-2022

[Reply]
Rain Man 11:41 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Man I just looked at a map.

Can someone explain how Buffalo got a football team?

I can't think of a LESS relevant area in the country.

You know that in 1960, Lamar Hunt was reading down the list nodding as he saw New York, Houston, Los Angeles, Boston, and so on, and then he looked up at his assistant and said, "Buffalo?"
[Reply]
Page 12 of 25
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up